Ss

Jovan

"What the fuck is this?" I asked seeing my gun covered in pink sparkles and jewels. It didn't even look like a real weapon, just some kids toy you'd get at walmart.

"I bedazzled your gun, duh," Nessa said as she got in the passenger seat with a popsicle in her hand.

"The fuck imma look like walking around with a pink gun?" I turned to make sure Tino was buckled since he loved to stick his head out the window. "You can keep it."

Right now we were on the way to visit Draco and see what was up. I already knew it was a risk going in since i'm on the police search list, but I wasn't going to let my brother suffer in there by himself.

"Tino if you have any drugs in yo' pocket remove that shit cause they might pat you down." I warned him thinking about the time he got sent to juvie.

"Big bro how you know I had drugs in my pockets?" He asked in shock from behind my seat.

"Cause you stupid."

I'm not sure why it was taking me so long to realize, but Tino has been around us for an exquisite amount of time. I know he said he got kicked out, but I was expecting his mother to take him back sometime this week. "Tino why you not at yo' house?"

He shrugged his shoulders and looked out the window. "Man I don't know. I went by the house the other day and she wasn't there."

I shook my head slowly. "Imma have a word with her so I can drop you back over there. I don't think it's safe that you around us during this whole thing. I gotta feeling something bad is finna go down."

He brushed me off with a low mumble. "I don't think you gonna reach her. When I went to her house the other day it was up foe' sale. She ain't even try to reach me, but left all my shit on the porch."

"Damn, you for real?" I asked kinda surprised. Tino did crazy shit and sometimes it pissed his mother off but at the end of the day he's just a twelve year old kid.

"Correction. I'm fourteen," He stated as if he could read my mind.

"Same fucking difference."

Once we made it to the holding area, everyone else was already there just waiting on us. It seemed like they were standing out there for quite some time.

"Damn you drive slow," Sierra spoke with his arm around India.

"I can't drive fast with people like her in the car." I pointed over to Nessa since she complained every time my odometer went over fifty.

We made our way in and let the officials know who we were there for. They had us sign a few sheets, which I forged my information in a lot of them, then patted us so we couldn't bring any materials to the prisoners.

"Follow me," An officer instructed, leading us into the typical waiting room where other families stood speaking to loved ones.

There were a couple of inmates who's legs were  chained to the seats they resided in, and others who weren't. I guess it depends on how much of a threat you were to the officials.

A certain amount of people were allowed to be there at a time so only me, Sierra, and Kayla went out back.

The moment Draco stepped foot out the gates and sat in our presence, then only thing we could see was his black eye.

"Damn nigga. You look ugly as hell," I stared trying not to laugh. I knew it was a serious moment but them niggas was fucking him up in there.

"Fuck you," Draco smiled, joining in on my humor, "Took you niggas long enough to see me."