wW

Nessa

Dad's been acting weird ever since he saw my neck. He even set up cameras around the house and inside, so he could keep watch of me. He honestly wants to make sure I don't leave.

"I don't care," I mumbled before standing on my bed and flicking my middle finger at the camera set that was adjusted at an angle where I could be seen.

On top of adding cameras, he placed a security beeper on the front door. It would go off every time I step foot outside, sending a notification to his phone.

"There's no way i'm getting out of here," My words drifted off before I sent a message to Jovan about coming over.

He told me that we needed to talk and I was hoping that it would be about something positive since i've already had most of my items packed up and hidden under my bed.

"OH IT BURNS IT BURNS," Brittany screamed from my bathroom, running out with a white substance on her head.

"Brit.. what the fuck is that?" I asked, seeing that it was dripping down her face and neck, causing it to sting up.

"IT FUCKING HURTS OH GAWD," She ran and dropped herself onto the floor, rolling around as if it would make the pain she was feeling stop.

"BRIT. WHAT. IS. IT!"

"I put a perm in my hair and.. and," She continued to roll over, letting her eyes gloss up, "And I fucking fell asleep with it on."

"How long has it been in your head?" I asked, yanking her off the floor so I could see her scalp. Brit didn't even care enough to put the chemicals in her hair correctly and it shows.

"Like FOUR HOURS!" Her voice shrieked horribly into my ears.

I ran to the shower and cut the water on so it was falling from the facet onto the pavement. Being the good friend that I was, I yanked Brit and stuffed her head under so the water was rinsing everything off.

"Oh wow," I simply muttered beneath my breathe, seeing her scalp was glowing red. "Why would you even perm it? Didn't you just dyed it the other day?"

"CAN YOU STOP FUCKING ASKING QUESTIONS AND JUST FUCKING HELP ME HOE? LIKE GAWD!" She hissed, which made me to mug her entirely.

I turned the hot water on full blast, which caused her to scream loudly and reach her arms out into my direction.

"BITCH, YOU'RE BURNING MY SCALP. NESSA YOU BURNING IT!"

"Oops," I stated unapologetically before adding more cold water.

I want you to back talk me again.
Do it.

After what seemed to be a good forty-five minutes of washing and rinsing out her scalp, we finally lifted her head from the shower and took a look in the mirror.

My mouth instantly dropped, and so did hers, when we say that the side of her head was showing.

"What in the Bill Cosby..." I accidentally whispered before she started screaming through the top of her lungs.

Home girl had little to no hair on her sides. What made it worse was the fact that the hair she had left appeared to be fried and extremely damaged. Each part was falling off by the minute.

"I NEED DR. MIAMI," She shouted as her fingers rumbled through her purse for her phone.

"Girl.. what you need is Miracle grow. Doo gro, Wild hair growth, at that."

"WHO IS DOING ALLAT YELLIN-" Zara paused in her tracks, "Why she look like R Kelly mugshot though?"

Brit stared at Zara for a long minute before pushing past her, letting their shoulders hit roughly. "I'm calling Jermiah. Fuck yall."