Tt

Nessa

I couldn't help but stare at him, even though he was sleep. It was probably weird looking, but I didn't care and just continued.

My mind traced back to the events that went down yesterday. Everything was still fresh. Jovan almost pistol whipped Tino because he thought Love was dead. Turns out he wasn't, and suffered a few damages from the hit.

We honestly had a lot planned for today, which included paying Dove and Jovans mother, who went by Trina, a quick visit because we had a lot to clear up about why she shot her own son and why Dove was now cutting partnership with him.

"Damn give me my face back," Jovan scoffed with his teeth kissing lightly against each other.

Something about that morning voice was hitting. "I wasn't even staring at you that long," I mumbled, straddling myself on top of him.

"You was staring hard don't even lie. What time is it?" His hands ran through his face before he wrapped them around my waist.

"Like 6. We gotta prepare to go see her." I was referring to Athena since she choose a specific location and time we could meet her up at. We also figured it's the best time to get answers since no one was outside so early.

She really wanted us to go there at 4 AM, but I was against it. I'm willing to get up early for someone but not THAT early.

I got off of Jovan so I could get ready for the day, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back on him.

"We got time," he consoled, grabbing my face and pulling me down for a kiss. Our lips connected gently and moved with each other in unison.

"Noo, we don't," I mumbled with a smile, feeling his hand slide down my shorts and rub slowly against my clit. "Jovan stop playing with me."

"Who playin' ?" He asked sternly, letting his finger fingers rub faster as his other hand stayed gripped on my face.

I bit down on my lip and closed my eyes, trying to keep myself from moaning as he continued to rub, adding a little more pressure.

He then placed me down on the bed and hovered above me with his body i'm between my legs.

"MAY ASKED IF YALL WANNA-" Tino walked into the room and paused in his tracks when he saw us. "Is y'all finna have a lil SECS?"

"Damn nigga," Jovan snapped before grabbing a pillow and throwing it at Tino's face. "The fuck do you want."

He moved himself from between my legs and grabbed his shirt off the floor. I rolled my eyes internally because Tino really came in at the wrong moment.

"May wanted to know if y'all was leaving right now cause her and Marq want the house to theyself."

He nodded his head and peered over at the time on his phone. "Yea we finna head out right now."

When he walked out the room to go start the car, I threw my shoe at Tino. He was the reason why I was dick deprived and I felt some kind of way about it.

"Don't be mad y'all don't know how to lock doors," He laughed out before exiting the room.

I grabbed Lovell's car seat and shook my head slowly as I made my way to the vehicle. The first thing I did was sit him down.

It was kinda weird not seeing him talk or laugh. Ever since he got hit he hasn't spoken to any of us. He just sits and stays quiet. It's almost as if he's completely... mute.

Jovan and I didn't talk much the whole ride. We would look at each other here and there and would smile, but that was about it.

"Are we there yet?" Tino asked for the 500th time with largest groan.