Ff

Nessa

"Thanks for feeding me." I took another bite out of my cheese fries seeing that he didn't touch the food that was on his plate.

He nodded his head while writing down in that little journal I saw in his car the other day. I wanted to ask more about it, but decided against it.

"Mhm," he mumbled writing a few more things down.

I tried looking over at his notebook but he quickly closed it so I couldn't see.

"You nosey as fuck you know that?"

"Not really," I rebuked before standing up and opening the front door, "You just don't ever speak to me like everyone else."

"Because I don't need to," He replied walking straight through the door.

When I got inside I froze seeing Quanny run around the house naked. In the background Draco was laughing hysterically and Kayla was jumping up and down on the couch video recording what was happening.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked stepping further in as Quanny continued to run around and scream.

"IT BURNS. MY DICK BURNS." He stopped himself and jumped on the floor just rolling around as if it would stop the sensation he was feeling. "GAWD IT BE STINGING WHEN I PISS."

"Nigga that's what you GET!" Marques yelled from the bathroom. The door was closed and locked.

It's been said he's been there since yesterday.

"IT ITCHES BRUH!" He got off the floor and ran into the kitchen picking up a butcher knife. "BRO SOMEBODY CUT THIS SHIT OFF BEFOFE I DO."

I was going to reach for the knife and do the job for him until May ran into the house jumping with excitement.

"HE WANTS ME! HE WANTS ME!" She jumped into my arms and I fell over on the ground with her kissing all over my face.

"Who wants you?" Kayla asked getting off the couch and helping me up.

"POWELL. He wants me to be apart of his street fighting crew. Apparently he was here the day I did my fight with Amber and he came by and told me he wants me in the crew."

"Wait what? I thought he was just a drug lord." I stared at her in confusion.  The only thing I knew about him is what i've heard.

"He's a drug lord that owns strip clubs, manufacturers and produces substances, and participates in street fighting.  He makes good money from it if whoever he sends out to fight wins." Jovan answered.

"That sounds risky May.." I handed her a concerned look. "I don't think you should accept."

I wasn't feeling the fact that she was fighting for someone who was making money out of it. Especially when it was someone that Ram and Jovan were against, according to my understanding of their conversation yesterday.

"Nah don't listen to her May. I think you should do it," Jovan contradicted my words, "Imma need a way to get inside his empire regardless. I could just go in through you."

"What if she gets hurt though?"

"She won't." He stood up from his seat throwing his hands into the air for a quick stretch, "Because you'll be there with her."

"Wait, huh?" My arms crossed together tightly while the rest of my body went into shock. "I don't street fight. Please explain to me how i'll be there with her."

May went silent because she, too, was confused as to what he had planned out in his head. I knew he would think something up the moment Ram told him what he wanted, but I wasn't sure it would be this quick.