xX

Jovan

"Who at the doe'?" A familiar voice asked as I heard the doors unlock.

I was back at the condo complex I was in not too long ago. I wasn't actually able to see the person I was looking for due to the fact that Flame passed out and I had to drag him back to the car, once the elevator opened back up.

The door had finally swung open, and there stood Bernie, who had nothing more on than his boxers. I had a feeling he had just gotten done fucking or was at least in the middle of it since his draws were on backwards.

"Where she at?" I pushed past him, walking around the area to see if I could find her.

The house smelled like nothing more than cigarette fumes and sex. It was clogging up my nose terribly.

"Whos here?" She asked, finally coming out the room and stepping in the living area with her mouth agape once she saw me. "I-i thought you were under death row.. in jail."

I waited until Bernie slipped his pants on and leave before I spoke. "Yea, well you thought."

"What.. What are you doing here?" Her mouth trembled and her hands shook a little because she knew what was going to happen.

"The fuck you think i'm doing here for momma? You think I was gone let you slide after the way you did me?"

I paused in my tracks and stood right in front of her. "It's crazy because the public lawyer told me that you turned in extra evidence just to keep me locked away so long that i'd never see light again."

Momma rubbed her eyes and held her hands together tightly. "Jovan you know I love you. I was just angry, just saying and doing stuff out of anger but you're my son, sweetie. My only son and I was wrong for treating you that way. The least you can do is give me another chance."

She placed her hand on the side of my face and rubbed it, trying to make herself seem truly apologetic.

"Why you doing this to me?" I asked, moving her hand away, "Why the fuck do you think it's okay to manipulate me? For majority of my life I thought dad was the one fucking me up but it was you."

She placed her hand back on my face, trying to get me to look at her, but I refused. "Baby, i'm not manipulating you. I love you and you know I do."

I shook my head slowly, keeping my eyes in the opposite direction of her. I knew the moment we made any contact, i'd fall for her bullshit. "Instead of checking up on me or even helping me I come here to find you fucking Doves brother?"

Momma really wasn't shit to anyone. Not even the people she was fucking with. I'd found her sleeping with three guys all in the same time frame.

"It's not what it looks like baby. I was just trying to get the situation off of my mind. I couldn't bare to see you again after what I had said." She finally forced her tears out and made sure I could see them. "I'm even crying, because I meant it."

"Nah, you not crying cause you sad. You crying cause you got caught."

"Jovan, please." She turned my glimpse towards my direction with sadness spreading across her face. For a second her touch felt motherly and it had been awhile since i've seen this side of her.

" I killed the wrong parent.. and imma make it right."

"Baby.. what do you mean by make it right? What are you trying to say?" She forced her eyes to water up and gave me a pleading look. A look I would never fall for ever again.

I pressed my gun against her head and closed my eyes. "Imma make sure you get everything dad didn't deserve." My mouth let out a gulp of breath and I pulled my finger against the trigger, hearing the tiny bullet spiral through her flesh.