Ll

Jovan

A lot of weird shit happened when I woke up today. I had a feeling something, fucked up, took place since my last visit to Belview and I was right.

I cut the TV on and the first thing that blared through Ep. 436 was a murder massacre. It wasn't no regular shit, but a warning and I knew it was towards me and Sierra.

Apparently Ebony got shot up, her daughter, and everyone who was sitting outside listening to our conversation. She was right when she said someone was going to snitch, but I didn't know niggas would take it this far.

The second weirdest occasion that happened was that India texted me. It wasn't no ordinary text but that shit specifically stated:

I heard you talking to Sierra the other day and mysteriously say 'What if one of yo' friends kill your dad' Sierra didn't catch on with his slow ass but I sure did. I think you should kill Dove. Shit i'll even help you enter the building. We just have to both agree not to let Sierra know. He's already lost too many people in his family and would be betrayed as fuck if we were participating in the next murder.

I placed my phone down thinking about what the hell I was going to say. I knew India hated Dove, but I didn't know it was this bad.

Apparently he caused her to have a miscarriage, but that's none of my business.

Right now, I needed to worry about what happened at Belview, and I had a feeling I knew who was keeping all those people quiet.

"Yo' nephew shitted his pants," Quanny stated with his finger over his nose before walking into the room.

"Nigga what you telling me that for?"

"Ain't you his uncle?"

"Hell nah i'm on break. I'm his uncle from nine to five and right now it's six." I scoffed and waved him off.

When it came to little kids I didn't know shit about them. I probably should've grabbed some more things from Ebony's but it's too late now. She dead as hell.

Quan kissed his teeth and ran around the house with Lovells pants down. The kid was peeing all over the place like a scared puppy.

"He like what, three? Ain't he supposed to be potty trained?" I asked trying to think of a way to cover his shitty ass.

I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a wad of toilet paper, just helping Quan clean him up. This baby shit was obviously not meant for me.

"Nigga where the baby wipes?" Quanny paused in his spot and stared at me.

"What we need baby wipes for? Just dap the toilet paper in water or some shit. Ain't that what the neighbors down the street do?" I asked before flipping Lovell upside down and wiping him.

"You talking about the Henderson's?"

"Yea them." I took his pants off since he stained them and wrapped a pink scarf around his waist since we didn't have extra clothes for him.

"NIGGA THEY HOMELESS." Quan shook me off seeing how dumb Lovell looked. "You out here using homeless people tactics on yo' nephew. A damn fucking shame."