30 . NEW CHARACTER : RYOMA 💖

Ayo man, time to add the last boy of the cast. Them after this I will be able to add the other eligible characters I have in the back. For now , please cherish this man. And give him love, he needs it.

IT'S TENNIS TIME !!!

~☆~☆~☆                                     ☆~☆~☆~

1. Date :

Man, being able to get him into a relationship with you is already a huge achievement. But getting him to a date?
Allow me to bestow you with the greatest award I can give you; a wholesome seal-
Just kidding! We aren't on Reddit.(but it could be nice to leave awards in the comments sections-)

You both have a cute date in the academy yards. It is a soft moment between the two of you... and a bunch of cats. Yeah. Allow me to mention the cats are actually robots made by Miu. The ressemblances is striking and you couldn't tell they weren't real.

So you two just spent the entire afternoon playing with the cute cats.

Conclusion : Nya~ Meowelous date~

2. Cuddles :

Did you actually see this man? He looks cuddable as f*ck. Like , let me pick you up and hold you against me bro. You look soft bro.

Ryoma is the little spoon, not like he has a choice. You guys cuddle face to face and hold hands. It is truly a moment of relaxation and peace for the both of you.

You mainly cuddle together at night or when Ryoma feels down. Gotta cheer him up.

3. What he likes about you :

Now now, this man doesn't have a favorite part but he enjoys your kindness and your warm smile.

Your kindness and your smile is what brought the two of you together after some hardship and obstacles. Even when he pushed you away, you still stayed by his side, showing kindness and a warm smile that goes through the most obscure day.

You being you is what made him fall for you.

4. He turns into a Chibi :

Man is already smol. You want him to dissappear from the surface of the earth or something ?

Anyway, you guys were playing with some cats in the school yard. All was going well until he grabbed some catnip for the cats. As his hands went in contact with the plant, a glow surrounded him and before long he was now smaller.

He was actually so small, the cats took him for a mouse and tried to catch him. So you scooped him up and run away.

Luckily the effects only last until the end of the day.

5. Re-act first kiss :

Now the first kiss was made by him. You didn't want to make him uncomfortable so you give him space and time to let him adjust.

I am having no idea on this one so enter your first kiss scenario:

6. When he do something strange :

 When he do something strange :