Rantaro - When he murder for you 💖

Umm... At first it was supposed to be a scenario like the ones before with everyone and all but... when I looked at the number of words I have wrote for Rantaro I realise that is was clearly a lot and that I wouldn't be able to write the same amount for the others ... I'm sorry if you wanted your fav to kill , I will do another one ( this time without Rantaro ) and you will have your boyfriend killing someone  ( this sounds so wrong ) .

ALSO SPOILER ! !! IF YOU DIDN'T FINISH THE GAME DON'T READ !!! well you do what you want , don't say that I didn't warn you...

Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience :

IT'S  CLASS TRIAL TIME  !!!

💚~Rantaro Amami~💚

It happen so quickly, may it's why you were so confused about the death of your dear friend .

A few hours ago , you two were enjoying yourself in the courtyard, walking and laughing together, making silly face to cheer him ...

Why you spent your free time with him when usually you only have eyes for Rantaro ? Well you notice that Shuichi was down and not happy so that's how.

But everyone wasn't pleased with this situation, well Rantaro was on the edge when watching you two , seeing Shuichi touching you really make him want to snap Emo boy in two .

Well he really lost it when Shuichi gave you his underwear with a blushing face . And you accept it , But the WORSE is that you gave your undies to him , and everyone know that you have only exchange your undies with avocado  ( it's like a sign of deep bond somehow ) .

After that you two broke appart. He follow Shuichi in the dorm and peek behind his door :

" Ah ah... I finally got  (Y/n) underwear... Hehehe..."
Hearing this Rantaro was Disgust D, And that's how he lost his last straw of sanity.

A few hours later , it was time for dinner. You were on your way to see the detective and walk with him to dinner. But when you enter his room, everything was messy like if a storm was there , you saw the door of his bathroom open. So you walked there and gasp at the vision before you ,

There lay against the wall the bloody body of the ultimate detective Shuichi Saihara. You couldn't help but scream you lungs out . Your cry of despair was heard by the Ultimate pianist and the ultimate maid .

" - (Y/n) ! WHAT'S HAPPEN- Oh god..."
And to had the final blow , this horrible screech coming from everyone worst nightmare.
" Ding Dong Bing Bong
A Body has been discovered, after a short amount of time a class trial will be held. "

Class trial : Kaede turn to you ,
" - Okay everyone here think it's you because you spent the whole day with him and you were the first to discover the body .

- It's wasn't me .

- Okay , so who was it ? "

Everyone turn to her saying "bro what the hell? She say it's not her and you believe?

- Well the procedure of trial .

- ???

- The first suspect is always innocent so that mean that it isn't her and there like too much things screaming that it's her , the culprit is probably trying to frame her . "