44. They are the Mastermind part 1 💖

Yo, everyone! I'm not dead (yet), just busy with college and everything else. And this scenario implies that Tsumugi is just a normal person and only the Ultimate Cosplayer.

IT'S MASTERMIND TIME!!!

~☆~☆~☆ ☆~☆~☆~

~Rantaro Amami~

- The absolute despair he got over losing his sisters and being the sole survivor of the previous season of Danganronpa broke his mind into a hollow husk, completely obsessed over making others feel the despair he felt.

- Perhaps it's just sadism or loneliness that brought him to become the mastermind of the 53rd season. He couldn't wait to see how things would unfold. Would they be like his own friends? Or would they follow a different path?

- What about you in all of this? Well, you are his darling! He will keep you at his side through all of it. There's no way he will simply let death take you away. So if one of your classmates gets the silly idea of harming you, they might be the one getting a trial for it. And if you happened to kill... It would be easy for him to frame someone else or fake your execution.

- Anyway, chances are that he will live it to the end by his title of Ultimate Survivor with only you. But if he gets outed out... You won't be so cruel as to leave him alone right?

~Kokichi Oma~

- A sociopath, the compulsive liar seems so suspicious already in daily life. In the game, everyone would suspect him and it wouldn't be such a grand revelation when he gets exposed. At most, some would sigh in disappointment.

- As for his reasons to host the killing game, he wanted to see how long would it take for the human mind to crumble and for a small community to turn into chaos at the threat of death. And it worked!

- What about you his s/o? At first, you were simply another puppet in his life-size playhouse with your little title. And he eventually genuinely came to care for you. So how gracious of him is it that he chooses to spare you for the final showdown! But before that, you won't get privileges. If you die, you die. Don't worry you will be avenged.

- In the end, there's a low chance he makes it to the end. Not even as the mastermind. Like he has a great chance to get booted out by Tenko or Maki. But if he does his grand reveal and gets voted off... He won't force you, because he follows his logic. If he dies, he dies. He just hopes you won't forget him.

~Shuichi Saihara~

- That one Serial Killer Detective. The type to solve his own murder. And you know what makes him dangerous in the game? He is able to find the killer in the trial because he has the mindset of one, and his charisma can make everyone agree with him. This makes it even more horrific when he decides to take off the mask as the mastermind (let's be honest, there's no way he would be found out)

- The reason he stepped up into the role of the mastermind is just to have better control of the situation. He wouldn't have minded just being a contestant. But being able to control everything makes it easier for him to push the students into giving him interesting "cases".

- And you, his beloved? Truly something he didn't take into account when planning this. His own little infatuation. There's a chance he will keep his feelings to himself, but if you confess. Consider yourself lucky (or not) because Shuichi will carefully keep you for his final grand case! What better way to express and show your love than solve and avenge your murdered lover?! You would be the main piece of the final trial, where Shuichi would hunt down your murderer even though he was the one (behind monokuma) that egged on all the remaining survivors with a strong motive to kill you in crafty ways.

- After the adrenaline and determination from his fantasied case are drained from his body (after taking all his emotions on the killer) He would off himself if he is the last survivor to join you, or he would then do his reveal. Don't worry, chances are that he will join you soon after to apologize properly for using you like that.

~Kiibo Idabashi~

- The perfect mastermind. As a robot, he is supposed to be the perfect mastermind for the game as he doesn't possess human emotion, thus supposedly preventing him from acting up or being unpredictable for Team Danganronpa.

- Since so far, almost all the masterminds of the previous seasons saved for a few rare ones ended in getting discovered at some point. The production wanted to see if it was possible for a full mastermind win, as in surviving to the end alone as the mastermind.

- Sadly for you. You were a piece of the equation planned by the production. They wanted to test too if the goal of a solo win was achievable despite being in a relationship. Your relationship was fake from the start, and you were totally unaware of this as you played right in their hands. That's kinda your fault for thinking the robot could truly love you, but thank you for loving him. It helped greatly with the experiment.

- He would manage to last till the sixth trial before being outed as the mastermind. And from that point, he wouldn't play the part of the cute and helpful robot and only be the dreadful A.I. Because the experiment is a failure. The production might just put him on auto-destruction after executing all of you, unless you manage to vote him off first...

~☆~☆~☆ ☆~☆~☆~

*Hajime sipping orange juice*

Hey, you thought that was the last of me? WELL YOU WERE WRONG-

On a more serious note, I had just lost interest on this book. After all I started it when I was in middle school and now I'm an adult in college. My interests are bond to change.

So sure, while it's true that I don't do much for this. I still dust off the dust of this book every once in a while. Or at least I try.

Whatever, for all I know the next update will be next year.

On this note,

See you next time!~☆