5 . Re-act First Kiss 💖

Upupu! I laugh so much each time I see this picture! Well now we're going to see how occur your first kiss !

IT'S KISS KISS FALL IN-//slap Tamaki//

So I was saying...

IT'S KISSING TIME !!!

[

Edited]

~☆~☆~☆                                    ☆~☆~☆~

💚~Rantaro Amami~💚

☆ So at the time , you guys were just beginning your relationship so it was a little awkward and everyone notice it ,so some of your friends decide to give a little push .

☆ you were walking with Tsumugi innocently talking about how you and Rantaro are her OTP . ( Let's give her a second chance ) and how Rantaro voice match the one of Ayato Sakamaki , at this point you guys were basically drolling at the thought. Little did you know is that on the other side of the corridor Rantaro was with Kokichi arguing the boys seeing you in a mini-skirt , the boys were basically blushing and almost having a nosebleed.

☆ This plan was made by Shuichi, well he didn't choose the subject of the discussion though. So you guys meet in the corridor and Smoogie and Kokichi left suddenly leaving you two . When you look at Rantaro you only see him with the clothes of Ayato and saying some sentence from the anime like : " Your blood is mine " , " I'm your master " . You feel your blood rush to your cheeks , your internally swear : " Damn you brain why do you need to do that now?"
Meanwhile Rantaro was in the same state , his conversation with still in his mind :

☆ - " Hey , would you let me see (Y/n) in a mini-skirt ?

- Are you stupid or what ? Like I would let you see her in a mini-skirt on purpose.

- True . But just imagine her with this skirt showing at lot of her curve...

- You know that you're talking about my girl aren't you ?

- She's my girl too

- Wait wha-

-UsO DaYo "

☆ So right now he imagine you like Kokichi tell him , Oh f*ck I think he got a b*cough*.
Each other are now very excited so Kokichi and Tsumugi push you guys and you kiss each other , let just that you stay making out in the corridor for like 30 minutes and only stop when Monokuma threaten to kill you if you don't stop .

🍇~Kokichi Oma~🍇

☆ Actually, you hang a lot with Miu and become good friend. It's with her help that you guys had your first kiss .

☆ -" So you still didn't fucking kiss him ? At this rate you're not going to fuck.
- I know but I feel too shy to make the first move . " She grab your shoulder.
- " Listen Flat board, if you don't do something your relationship will never change and maybe your going to break up . It's what you want ?
- N-no it isn't.
- Good , now go make out with your fucking boyfriend!
- Hmm... But you know , you should use your advice too... I mean you , and Kiibo...
- So right now I'm working into making him a dick, so shut up and drink this *give you a bottle *
- What's this?
- See this as a magic potion to help you.
* Himiko appear of nowhere*
- Did someone say magic? "

☆ So you drink the whole content of the bottle and place it in your pocket. After a few moments you start getting hot and quite... horny . You were slightly panting and your cheeks were red .

☆ Finally Kokichi found you and rush to your side :
-*pant*...Kokichi...
- What's happening? Are you okay ?
Then he notice the bottle in your pocket and took it : 《Strong Aphrodisiac 》. And the worse is that you drink the whole thing.

☆ Suddenly, because you couldn't resist anymore. You start to hungrily kiss him on the lips and he kiss back . This day you guys make out for hours .

🔎~Shuichi Saihara~🔎

☆ It's been a few days now that you and him got together and you couldn't be more happy.

☆ But you feel like something missing , sure you guys hug , hold hands but you didn't kiss and it was triggering you . So you told Kaito about it .
-" Shuichi is a nice and comprehensive guy , so be honest and tell him how you feel. "
So you go to his lab and found him reading on a chair .
- "Shuichi? Can we talk ?
- Hmm ? Oh of course, you can tell me anything.
-So how to say it...
-You want to break up?!
- NO ! It's just that , I want to kiss you Shuichi...
-KISS ME ?!? W-well it's f-fine with me...
-Really? I can kiss you ?
- Y-yeah , go ahead...

☆You both were stand up, Shuichi put one arm behind your waist and one on your cheeks while you put your arm around his neck . The gap between your face slowly decreasing before his lips touch yours delicately, the kiss was sweet . You feel like being in heaven. Now you don't miss a chance to kiss him.

💛~Kiibo~💛

☆ So you were with Kokichi singing 《What is Love》 ( Don't judge me ) it's been a week since you and Kiibo are a couple.

☆ Kokichi : "What is love ?"
(Y/n) :" Baby don't hurt "
Kokichi : "Don't hurt me "
(Y/n) : "No more..."
Kokichi & (Y/n) : "WHAT IS LOVE ???"

☆ - " Hey (Y/n) about love , how you and Kii-boy doings?
-It's smooth man , it's smooth. All perfect.
- 'K but you didn't kiss him yet , I want to know how it feels to kiss a robot .
- Then go kiss him
- (Y/n) Are you crazy ? Never could I kiss him . You must do this and I will buy you a bottle of Panta .
- Deal

☆ So you went on your way to find Your boyfriend, kiss him and go back to make a rapport to supreme leader . While wandering around you spot him. You smile at him and suddenly kiss him , you run away leaving a blushing Kiibo behind.

~☆~☆~☆                        ☆~☆~☆~

*The last time Author turn her assistant into a chibi , He was so traumatised that he never disrespect her again but now he don't talk either *

Candy : *poke his cheek* Yuki come on , speak .

Yuki : ...

Candy : I'm sorry , I didn't know that you see it like a nightmare.

Yuki : ...

Candy : This discussion is getting nowhere

Yuki : ...

...~☆