38 . Being Jealous part.2 💖

Yooooo, this is the genderbent being jealous and it introduces their love rival. It's not quite a love triangle as they are your boyfriend while the rival is not.

IT'S JEALOUSY TIME!!!

~☆~☆~☆ ☆~☆~☆~

🪡~Tsumugi Shirogane~🪡

Smoogie was standing gloomy to the side as he watched you with Rantaro. You were brightly smiling while the older male pat your head gently with a soft smile. And although he looked pitifully on the outside, rage was bubbling inside. Especially when Rantaro offered to paint your nails and took your hand in his own. He looked at the side and saw something making him smirk.

" Hey Amami, wanna play bowling later? "

🪄~Hiroki Yumeno~🪄

Hiroki's face was as red as his hair when he saw you with this annoying Supreme leader. Despite both of them being quite short among their peers, what Kokichi lacks in height he compensate in charisma. This was the contrary of the magician. The sight of you with the man who enjoyed teasing him was torture. Until he remembered that he something the other didn't. Your love and also magic.

" For my next trick, I will turn Kokichi into a crepe! "

🎹~Kazuo Akamatsu~🎹

Kazuo has 100% trust in you, and he also has 100% in Shuichi. But the two of you together and laughing wasn't adding the trust to 200%. Now now, the Pianist will be mature about it and not be angry or insecure but he will try to get your attention or affection. Whether is it by hugging you from behind or resting his head on your shoulder or head.

" What's wrong? *whispers in your ear* Am I too close? "

🔧~Mei Iruma~🔧

Now he will turn into a giant whiny baby and get very insecure. Why would you rather hang out with Kiibo when you can hang with the best inventor and genius the world has been graced with? And he is your boyfriend nonetheless! Never did he thought he would feel like this. And soon enough his insecurities eat at his mind ans tells himself that it's his fault that you don't hang with him and that you don't love him anymore.

" WAAAAHHHH!!! Y/N DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE! I'M TOO UGLY AND STUPID! *sobs harder* "

🎨~Angelo Yonaga~🎨

He will have a blank face as he see you conversing with Korekiyo in the anthropologist lab with a cup of tea in your hand. At first he was searching for you to paint a new portrait of you at Atua request. But as he took in the sight in front of him, the previous bubbly joy was turning into scorching heat.

" ...Atua is telling me to do something not very nice right now. "

🔪~Mika Harukawa~🔪

Do I even have to write this? I feel like the scenario will write itself. Basically Mika, Kaito and you were in the schoolyard training. Everything was fine until Kaito thought your posture was incorrect and placed his hands on your body to direct you. While doing so, he dared to crack a joke that made you laugh. So it wasn't a surprise when Mika suddenly appeared in front of him and put a knife to his throat.

" Do you want to die?! "

💥~Tenshi Chabashira~💥

If there was one man Tenshi respected and think as respectful towards women. It was Gonta. After the entomologist was proud of being a gentleman. And so that's why he was surprised that he was feeling jealous of the taller man. The situation was ridiculous, Gonta and you were just observing some butterflies when one landed on your nose making the both of you chuckles softly. But as Gonta tried to pry the butterfly off, this made the Aikido master snap.

" DEGENERATE MALE!!! "

🕸~Kioshi Tojo~🕸

Please, he is mature and above such mortal feelings. He is confident in your relationship, he loves you, you love him. Plus he knows that the relation that you had with the other men of the academy were purely platonic. So he doesn't feel jealous at all. You spend most of your time with Ryoma when you aren't with the butler. He doesn't mind it but sometimes he can't help but miss you.

" Won't you stay with me today? I've been missing you... "

~☆~☆~☆ ☆~☆~☆~

*Sipping orange juice in your mom house*

Yo, that's the introduction of their love rival. It was funny to write if I'm being honest.

Now that it's been done. Allow me to inform you the next update will be the one shot of the Korekiyo argument winner.

So enjoy,

See you next time!~☆