10 . When you play with his hair 💖

So to make a long story short :

Your were chilling in his dorm
You two were on his bed cuddling when you decide to play with his hair , it's something you want to try a while ago but you were too shy to ask , he notice your stare

~☆~☆~☆ ☆~☆~☆~

💚~Rantaro Amami~💚

In front of you was a sleeping Rantaro, and because you aren't Kokichi. You won't draw on his face with a marker.

No , you got something better than this :

Hair tie

You proceed to do littles braids in his hair, while doing some short side tail everywhere .

You look at your work , it was a fine piece of art . You smile proudly before taking a picture with your monopad.

Later that day , he woke up horrified by his hair . When he asked you who did it , you say it was Kokichi :D

And he bought it .

Remember kids , Kokichi is always the solution.

🍇~Kokichi Oma~🍇

You two were lazing around in your room , not his because let's be honest, it's such a mess and it's creepy , i mean he have a sculpture of Rantaro .

Anyway let's go back to the subject, So you were sitting on your bed and Kokichi had his head and your lap .

At first you were only stroking his hair , but your hand feel entertained by his bouncy tips .

You grab some hair tie and let your magic do the work,

~☆Magical time skip☆~

Meanwhile , the boy had fallen asleep while you were busy . So you left him but not before taking a pic with your monopad.

🔎~Shuichi Saihara~🔎

You were walking in the courtyard, when you spotted the detective sleeping under a tree.

" What with all of them sleeping ? Well he will face the same punishment than the others then . "

As you approach him, you saw that his face aboard a peaceful expression, you ALMOST feel guilty for what you were going to do, I said almost.

Good thing is that you kept the unused hair tie in your pocket, and you quickly get to work.

As you finished, you couldn't help but let a remark :

" Bro, he look more feminine and beautiful than me , wth ?"

Knowing that your question will remain without answer, you kiss his forehead , take a picture and go back inside.

💛~ Kiibo ~💛

You go to the library only to meet the Ultimate Robot.

He was reading a book about the evolution of fashion in the last century.

He aknowledge your presence and waved at you. Then the two of you have a small talk.

You offer him to brush his hair, he accepted without hesitation.

You left and get back with a comb to get rid of the knot in his hair. You proceed gently not wanting to hurt the boy .

You start to chat with him while doing so. Actually he confess that he was enjoying the care .

So you tell him that you would do that again

🌸~Korekiyo Shinguji~🌸

You were in his lab sitting comfortably on a chair reading a book when He entered the room and sat on the chair next to you.

He released a sigh of exhaustion that made you question him .

He explain to you that his hair were constantly getting on the way or pulled or blocked in door...

At first you thought about telling him to cut them but you remembered that he had them like that for a reason.

So instead, you propose him to let you style them so they won't bother him anymore.

He thought about it before letting you a free pass to do whatever you want beside cutting them .

So again you decide to let your magic do the work :

As you finished, he was more than satisfied with your work and thank you

~☆~☆~☆ ☆~☆~☆~

Yeah guys how are you?
This chapter was made out of the energy I won by solving one enigma that make me think of my life choice for 30 minutes .

Anyway, I know that I have already talked about it in my other book but...

I LOVE BTS !!!

AND I'm currently working on a BTS hybrid AU x reader book, I have start this project one month ago and I still didn't publish the book like wtf ?

Hey I'm struggling with my school responsibility 'cause I'm class president and with my assistant who do nothing to help .

Assis.Yuki : Not my fault if I'm not real.

This boy- Anyway,

See you next time ~☆