47. Would they ever kill you? part 2 💖

Alright, so someone asked for the genderbent cast. And who am I to deny what the people want?

IT'S KILLING TIME!!!

~☆~☆~☆ ☆~☆~☆~

~Tsumugi Shirogane~

- My brother in faith, he is the fucking mastermind.
- Bro has a show to run and didn't have time for distraction out of his script and even less for romance! I mean, we all saw what happened when the game almost got canceled/terminated in chapter 1. He got matters in his own hands to keep the show running despite literally bending the rules.
- Now as for you. You are his little sunshine, the only thing that helps maintain his sanity and stress regarding the game and his role of mastermind. But... sadly, he knows that he can't make you his priority. Also, I'm a firm believer that there was more to Rantaro and Tsumugi relationships that the game didn't give us.
- Conclusion: Yes, Danganronpa must go on.

~Hiroki Yumeno~

- Man's canon character did nothing the whole game. That should tell you enough about how he feels about taking initiatives.
- My dude is too busy taking naps and telling everyone he is doing real magic to bother with something as trivial as murder. Not that he wouldn't be able to wipe everyone with a snap of his fingers with his powerful magic, but he is too nice to do that, hahaha.
- As for you, you're his little assistant and he cares more about you than he did with the Ultimate Aikidoka. We saw how much his became depressed in Chapter 3, he definitely doesn't want to be the one to bring harm to you.
- Conclusion: No, he won't ever kill you.

~Kazuo Akamatsu~

- Once again, Shuichi's logic- Nah, he is a (almost) killer, bro really pulled a murder attempt with no target in mind and hoped for the best.
- Like bro, imagine if instead of Rantaro it was yo girl who was a Lil bit too curious and went to that bookshelf. You would have felt real smart when finding her body. Either way, the most notable thing to keep in mind is that he had murderous intent.
- Once you go past that cap of 'yeah, imma fucking do it' no matter the reasoning, you digged your hole. There's no love and stuff, he would do it if he believes he is right. (Which is the mindset of most killers)
- Conclusion: Yeah, bro got that hidden bloodlust.

~Mei Iruma~

- Take a look at him, a real look at him. And tell me if you think this man is capable of murder other than through his visuals.
- Well, he is a terrifying genius who, despite his behavior, can be a formidable foe when he puts his mind to it. Just look at chapter 4. But besides that, remember that he has no interest in making things other than inventions that help do common tasks in your sleep.
- If we now go about you, oh lord, he would be able to ramble for days about you and everything concerning you. You got him completely enamored with you. No way he is ever stabbing you. In fact, he will do everything so you never get stabbed.
- Conclusion: No, because he is a lover boy.

~Angelo "Angie" Yonaga~

- Man's canon character was an unfortunate victim... So, of course, he isn't able to- that's a lie.
- Look at this man and tell me he wouldn't sacrifice someone to Atua. Yeah, you can't because you know he definitely would.
- Concerning you, there's no doubt you are the love of his life. His muse filling him with inspiration for his craft and set ablaze the passion in his heart. Angie truly adores you, and that's why, compared to others, would reluctantly kill you, Angelo would eagerly kill you. There is no greater love confession than to take responsibility for the life of your loved one.
- Conclusion: Yes, it's alright. You're chilling with Atua now.

~Mika Harukawa~

- I think the answer is obvious. But it is quite ironic considering his ultimate.
- Being the ultimate assassin, he definitely has the means to kill anyone in this school at any point, and yet he didn't. Because Mika is an assassin, not a reckless murderer. It's funny how he made it through the whole game with only one murder attempt that was discouraged by Kaito.
- With how calm and the amount of self-control he has beside getting easily flustered, Mika knows to control his bloodlust and rational thinking (but that goes out the window the moment you get hurt). He cares about you. You are not a potential target.
- Conclusion: No, dude is actively losing his mind to keep you safe.

~Tenchi Chabashira~

- His ultimate grant him enough physical power to easily murder everyone with his fists alone.
- We know he is always throwing glares and complaining about his fellow male companions and their degenerate ways while preaching feminism and strong women's way. And it's very easy to think he could break their neck one day if they go overboard.
- But not you, not ever. When interacting with you, he already has to muster all his focus to control his strength and not hurt you when touching you or holding your hand. And the rare time he gets surprised or flustered and sends you down to the floor, he still has enough control to limit his strength from giving irreversible damage to you.
- Conclusion: No, Aikido is a defensive art. Not made to kill.

~Kioshi Tojo~

- Ma man Tojo is the ultimate butler. You hear me?
- Although it isn't in his pre-selected skills, as the perfect butler, Kioshi do know enough martial art for self-defense or act as a bodyguard. He needs to be prepared for any situation. (Even if that prove not needed for Chapter 2-)
- You are his beloved, the person he chose to serve and stay by your side as long as you will allow him to. There is nothing that could rip him away from your side, well, nothing that is of below authority. Even if he has to dirty his hands to serve the country, he pledges allegiance to before meeting you. It won't be with your blood. Anyone but not yours. It would be a disgrace as a butler if he ever laid a hand on you.
- Conclusion: No, because I'm a delulu- I mean, unless it's you or the country. You're pretty safe. But technically it's a yes.

~☆~☆~☆ ☆~☆~☆~

*Sipping orange juice in a cup*

Here's the second part!

And now time for me to disappear for months again- Just joking!

On this note,

See you next time!~☆