39. He saw you naked part 2. 💖

Are you thirsty? Because I'm bringing the whole water gun to hydrate you! Don't worry bro, I am back with some scenarios to quench your thirst.

IT'S SEX OFFENDERS TIME!!!

~☆~☆~☆ ☆~☆~☆~

🪡~Tsumugi Shirogane~🪡

You were minding your own business while changing in your room when he opened the door. As his eyes took on the sight, his face turned flushed, ears red while steam gathered on his glasses. He would stutter an apologize before closing the door and leaning on the wall outside while breathing heavily.

" ...Damn, it's even better than on the camera. "

🎹~Kazuo Akamatsu~🎹

Once again, you were just living the life when it happened. While doing some painting in your lab, you ended up dropping a can on yourself. You took off the dirty clothes and was searching for a towel when the Pianist enter. He would be surprised before apologizing and closing the door. However he would be back a few seconds later, he would open the door just enough to slip an arm holding a towel and a change of clothes for you.

" Y/n? I got this for you. Make sure to clean yourself properly. I would hate for your skin to get irritated from leftover paint. "

🪄~Hiroki Yumeno~🪄

You were in the magician lab and watching him do some of his tricks. You were clapping and cheering as he once again successfuly made a magic trick. This time he asked for your assistance, so you stood on a small platform as he closed a curtain in front of you. Unfortunately when he drew it back, your clothes were gone.

" AAAAHHHH- I mean, TADA! It was all part of the trick! I'mterriblysorrydon'tkillme- "

🔧~Mei Iruma~🔧

Boy was in his lab after dragging you so he could boast on his newest invention. You hyped him up as he revealed something looking like a vacuum? But he assured you it was a vacuum that clean while you sleep! However, the moment he turned it on, the vacuum swing towards you, slurping your clothes off!

" HOLY SHIT! Well at least we know it works. "

🎨~Angelo Yonaga~🎨

Angie was prone to sudden burst of inspiration, nothing new or that you didn't knew of. But when you were casually reading in his lab while he was trying to think of a new painting, he suddenly squealed in delight as he told you how atua blessed him with the inspiration for his new masterpiece. Under normal circumstances you would be happy, until the painter told you he wanted to paint you nude. After 3 days of asking (begging) you finally accepted. And as you drop your gown to lay on the armchair, the boy couldn't help but aww at your beauty.

" ...So beautiful. Marvelous, I must absolutely capture this! Atua is greatly pleased by this! "

🔪~Mika Harukawa~🔪

Alcohol and teenagers aren't a good mix. That much everyone is aware of.
So to why your intoxicated self was throwing it back on a mortified Ultimate Assassin, is quite a mystery. Well not so much once you learn the story. Basically Kokichi and Mei finding a stash of alcohol and throwing a party. So of course like the responsible teen you are, you made sure to drink tons to forget about the killing game! And that's how you end up twerking against your red faced boyfriend.

" D-DO YOU WANNA DIE?!! STOP THIS!!! "

💥~Tenshi Chabashira~💥

Very simple, we know how the Aikido master is a fervent knight for women's right. And tend to think of his fellow men as degenerates (you are an exemption if you are male). And so after a sparring session, you went to the shower. But you left your towel behind, and being a good boyfriend he brought it to you. Not without getting an accidental full body view first.

" Here's your tow- AAAHHH I'M SO SORRY! BAD DEGENERATE THOUGHTS! BAD! "

🕸~Kioshi Tojo~🕸

The two of you were just chatting on the edge of the pool, chatting happily. As you mentioned going to take drinks for the both of you (despite the butler saying that it was alright or that he was going to get them). You shush him by pressing a finger to his lips with a soft chuckle before telling him he was worrying for nothing. However it seems you talked too fast as you stood too quickly and your wobbly legs sent you straight into the pool. Kioshi was horrified for a second but was glad to see you come up after a second. But his relieved expression turned flushed as he advert his eyes for your decency.

" My love, I fear that your clothes have gone see through from the fall. Please do not panic, I will search for a change of clothes and a towel right away! "

~☆~☆~☆ ☆~☆~☆~

*Sipping orange juice in your bed*

Yo Angelo! 🗿

So yeah, we're back with horny request! Also someone asked for a scenario if you were a stripper. That sounds funny so I might post it next.

Lol, on this note,

See you next time!~☆