7 . NEW CHARACTER : Korekiyo 💖

Time to rise and shine ! Upupu, the folklore count , Gucci-sama , join us for some fluffy, angst and probably sexy adventure !

IT'S KOREKIYO TIME !!!

~☆~☆~☆                           ☆~☆~☆~

1. Date :

☆ He don't want to do something too fancy but something interesting for the both of you .

☆ So you walked around the school while Korekiyo was making comments about the classmates you meet on your journey.

☆ " Kirumi is like a personnification of the determination, she is a hard worker. [...] Kaito is a symbol of optimism, he always face the situation with a smile. "

☆ After a moment you saw Kokichi from afar :
(Y/n) : And what is Kokichi ?
K : ...
(Y/n) : ???
K : ...He is a mistake "
And with that said , he walk away from the scene. You run after him and hug from behind.
" Thank you for spending time with me and showing me your view of the world, I truly enjoy listening to your comments."
" (Y/n)...You are a very beautiful human being, I love you. "

☆ Conclusion : Very calm and relaxing date

2. Cuddle :

☆ Well he mind cuddling, he is pretty neutral about it , but he kinda like it 'cause he can see your delicate feature.

☆ You cuddle... face to face so you see each other, and it's better for you to play with his hair , they are so beautiful .

☆ You guys cuddle after a tiring day or when you don't know what do of your day ( or life )

3. What he like about you :

☆ Korekiyo like every human for their beauty, So he like your body and he like your personality , it make you unique .

☆ Your body , he love each features of it , your face , your arms , your legs , he found everything perfect. You look so gracious when you move , every mouvement you made is stunning to him , even when you trip , he say that you trip with elegance.

☆ Your personality, With Rantaro you were the only person who talk to him at first . He like how curious you are and that you listen carefully at what he say . And his sister tell him that she like you so at first he want you to join her but realised that you're truly unique and that he will never found someone like you again . So you stay at his side .

4. He turn into a chibi :

☆ At first you guys were going to do a ritual with Rantaro and Kokichi, and we all know that it's a bad idea to do a ritual with him .

☆ So here we are , with a chibi Korekiyo. While You and Rantaro look confused from the transformation, Kokichi was rolling on the floor , laughing his ass off while holding his stomach. On the other side Kiyo was everything beside happy :
"Kokichi...I'm going to pull every nerve of your body..."
"Oh crap !"

☆ And Korekiyo chased Kokichi around the room with a Katana . But everything end well when Rantaro found a antidote in a book.

5. First kiss :

☆ ( Attention this one is going to be short because I don't have many ideas )

☆ You were currently following Korekiyo around, you two start dating a few days ago . And now you really want to see what's under his mask :

☆ "  - Remove your mask
          - No
          - Remove your mask please
          - No
          - Sir could you pull your mask down please?
          - Ok"

☆ It happened in less than one second , you saw him pull his mask down but before you could saw anything he kiss you and place his mask back .

☆ " - Hey ! I didn't saw your face !
         - Well you ask me to pull my mask down , not to see my face . "

6. He do something strange :

☆ " - ...pff...HAHAHAHA !!!

☆ You were currently laughing on the floor imagining the whole scene.

☆ "-Dear , what are you do-
- *(Y/n) making dying cat noise*
- I will come back later .

~☆~☆~☆                                    ☆~☆~☆~

Everyone I'm back ! And thank you for reading!

Yuki : Lol if the other reader didn't make a request you wouldn't have updated at all.

Candy : Leave me alone, you mean assistant.

Yuki : Whatever,

See you next time ~☆