11 . He saw you naked 💖

Don't mind the media or mind it , it's just that I need  something matching so... BEAR with me ! UPUPU UPUPU !!!
Also serious talk at the end so please read.

IT'S SEXY TIME !!!

~☆~☆~☆                                            ☆~☆~☆~

💚~Rantaro Amami~💚

You were getting out of a good hot and steamy shower .

Wandering in your room and searching for your underwear, the only sound was the one of the droplets of water falling from your hair to the carpet.

Suddenly, The door open and close quickly after "Hey Y/n I was wondering if-"

You turn to face Rantaro but because you spine too fast , the towel fell on the floor .

You realize the situation as you feel your face heating up. Meanwhile your boyfriend was in the same state.

But his shocked eyes are almost immediately replaced by lust . You grab the towel and put it again your body again. You manage to grab a panties and a bra and put them while still covering your body with tissue.

" Now now , you don't need to hide anymore since I saw everything already so..."
He took a step toward you

"~Take it off now girl, just take it off~"
He took your towel off

" ~ I'm a master , baby with your bra~"
He unhook your bra

" I can help you slide those panties off"

Imagination can take the wheel from now .

🍇~Kokichi Oma~🍇

You were just splashing in the pool with your boyfriend.

Kokichi thought it would be a good idea to dare you to jump from high . And you accept , knowing that it wouldn't hurt.

You climb the ladder and jump head first in the pool. Ah yes did I forget to mention that you wore a laced Two pieces swimsuit? Well now you know.

As you touch the bottom of the pool and reach back to the surface. You could only question the expression on the leader face, he was flustered and somewhat excited.

You look around only for you to found the top and bottom of your swimsuit floating around .

As you tried to swim away , Kokichi pinned you against the pool edge.

Imagination can take the wheel from now

🔎~Shuichi Saihara~🔎

You were in your lab painting when suddenly you trip on the paint pot and splash everything on yourself.

You sigh at the mess but remember that you kept spare clothes in the closet in case this ever happen  ( you're a smart )

On the middle of changing, the door open on a swing! You stood there with your arms mid-air and on your panties and bra . You could tell that your face was heating up in embarrassment .

Meanwhile it seems like Shuichi froze before yelling a apologize and closing  the door with a loud sound .

💛~Kiibo~💛

You were with Kiibo in Miu research Lab has she wanted to show you her new invention.

She explain that it was a "Extra powerful vacuum" then she proceed by switching the appareil on .

The machine make a lot of noise before swinging toward you and slurping your clothes. So like any human with logic and reason you-

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Yep definitely a human with logic and reason reaction ( ̄▽ ̄)

🌸~Korekiyo Shinguji~🌸

You were bored so you decide to play dress up. You get many clothes from the hangar and start to play in your room.

After a while you try a kimono but you couldn't close it 'cause... You don't know how to tie it . ( ̄▽ ̄)

So while pressing it against your body , you dash to Kiyo lab and ask him to help you .

As you made your way to him , you trip on your feet and... you lost your grip on the kimono. So when you get up ,

You were in your in your undergarment, and Korekiyo was starring at you .

~☆~☆~☆                             ☆~☆~☆~

Heyyyyy guyyyyyyys ! Did you miss me ?
Well I did because I like writing for you but I'm so busy those days...

The country is actually upside down, people do demonstration in the street, the system is corrupt, like even the people at school decide to join them and they are going to block the enter of the school.

This is no more joke , the shit is real .
Everyday people get hurt because of this .

I thought France was the country of "liberty , equality and fraternity"

The liberty has been abused and chained

Equality is no more when you trow eggs at the police and the police trow back a grenade.

Fraternity, please , everyone have is own camp.

Honestly, all of this makes me scared to go to class tomorrow, and even more when I know that some of my classmates will participate to those sort movement.

But as the class president and before all as a friend and classmate , it's my duty to take care of them and help them . So I will take notes of the lesson for some of them .

Remember, as long as you have peace in your heart, you shall found it in the world so keep faith and everything will be alright.

See you next time ~☆