12 . He caught you reading fanfic 💖

The tittle say it all .

IT'S  FANFIC TIME !!!

~☆~☆~☆                                               ☆~☆~☆~

💚~Rantaro Amami~💚

You were engrossed in your monopad reading a interesting story, it was about a girl who found herself in a magical world and a curse fall on her , you were at the part were she was meeting the king of the Owl kingdom.

You stop your lecture as you put the monopad in the table and grab a snack in the kitchen. By the time you came back , you found Rantaro with your monopad, scrolling the text.

" It's interesting what you reading babe , do you mind me reading it with you ?"

🍇~Kokichi Oma~🍇

After your little reading session with Rantaro, you were in the library to continue. You were at the part where you meet the princes of the lion kingdom. By the description you can tell that they are handsome.

Suddenly someone snatched the tab from your hands causing you to look up to meet Kokichi vicious ones.

Then you start chasing him around to get back your monopad.

"Nishishi ! "

🔎~Shuichi Saihara~🔎

After getting your monopad back , you choose to go to the courtyard as you feel reading outdoor. Resuming to the last part The heroine meet the wizard that would found a solution to send her back home.

As you continue your lecture you saw a shadow above you and saw Shuichi, you smile and pat the place beside you . You two continue to read.

💛~Kiibo~💛

You finished the chapter and parted way with Shuichi, you sat on your bed and was ready to continue the addictive story as you heard a soft knock on your door.

You get up and opened only to found Kiibo,  he asked if you want to hang with him. As you accept you let him enter the room. He asked you what were you doing . You showed him the story on the monopad.

Let's say that it caught his curiosity and you read it to him as he listened concentrated like a smol child.

You had to explain him why the heroine didn't stop calling her best friend a pedophile though.

🌸~Korekiyo Shinguji~🌸

It was the end of the day and everyone was ready to go back to the dorm to sleep. But you had other plan.

You really want to finish the book so you grab yourself a cup of tea and go to the courtyard, the starry night above you making the scenery relaxing. You sat on the grass and pull out your monopad.

After a while you fall asleep while reading, fortunately for you Korekiyo was passing by and took your sleeping form back to the dorm, not before taking a peck at what was on your monopad.

It was the part when the heroine was stargazing with her friend.

~☆~☆~☆                                          ☆~☆~☆~
Heyyyy guys

If you are curious, the story you read on you monopad is a story named :

"The Four Kingdoms"

It's a story about the reader waking up in another world where magic exist and is ruled by 4 kingdom, also you wake up with a curse called "Dragon Fire" that make your eyes blue and for the people of this world mean destruction.

So on your journey to return home you meet princes , king and wizards from the 4 kingdoms that will help you.

This is a really good fanfic so please check it out !