27 . You are in a wheelchair 💖

Another request , I just want to say something about it. I think the boys would love you regardless of your capacity. Even if the situation restrain you they would find a way to ease your life at the academy and Monokuma would install an elevator to help moving into the different floor while your room would be close to the exit of the dormitory. So...

IT'S LOVING TIME !!!

~☆~☆~☆                                        ☆~☆~☆~

💚~ Rantaro Amami ~💚

You were rolling your way to the kitchen to grab a drink as for you were terribly thirsty for an unknown reason.
However how much were you surprised when you found out that someone put all the glasses in the cup board, none spared.
Just as you were ready to accept your defeat and go back to your room. Someone hand you a cup of water.

" Here for you darling. "

" T-thank you Rantaro! "

" I wonder who put everything in the cupboard... "

" Hehe it doesn't matter anymore as long as you are by my side !"

🍇~Kokichi Oma~🍇

Monokuma called everyone to hold a ceremony for the new construction at the pool.

" Everyone we are here today to celebrate another win against discrimination, I have the pleasure to say we improved the pool area to ease the access of the structure to your semi-incapacitate classmate! Now they can fully enjoy the pool just like you !"

Everyone clapped in joy at the news and your boyfriend who was holding your shoulders whispered to you:

" Seems like we will finally be able to pull pranks in the pool together babe."

🔍~Shuichi Saihara ~🔍

Monokuma called for an emergency meeting in the gymnasium and when you went here, it looked like the bear was close to becoming ballistic.

" Guys how come there was no murder yet ! I brought you a pool for drowning! A casino so you can kill each other in a jealous and vengeful streak! Ultimate lab so you have weapons at hand!

Also no one tried to take advantage of Y/n which is a very respectable thing, good job but they are literally the easiest person to kill right now !"

" Euh yeah... Like we aren't asshole so we're not going to discriminate them just because they are in a wheelchair you know?"

" Props to you kids, but it doesn't change the fact I need a

MURDERRRRRRRR !!!"

" You done? We leaving-"

~☆~☆~☆                          ☆~☆~☆~

*Sipping hot orange & cinnamon juice*

Well I'm stopping here because I really tried hard but each time I ended up with the same conclusion, it wouldn't change anything.

I think they would all love you the same and sure there would be some change but nothing too drastic or important for the plot (except making you a easier target-)

So please from now on refrain from requesting about body types/conditions and mental disorders. Because it isn't really much writing material, they're more characters traits.

Anyway,

See you next time~☆