43. You kill someone part 2 💖

Hey everyone! Time to rise and shine AGAIN! So we're back with this scenarios but this time we will lean more about the boys behaviors and what they would do, or if they were your accomplice in the did.

IT'S FLASHBACK TIME ! ! !

You guys has been tucked in this game for so many days that you don't know anymore if you have been here for months or years . After finding this big computer thingy, Mei had an idea and did something (finally useful ) with it .

Soon he finished and presented you the neo world were you guys could be free again. Without time, everyone logged into the server and found yourselves into tiny and cute version of you .

As you guys were investigating the place , you were on the roof with Gonta when suddenly the wind blows up and a large piece of tissue gets on your face. Out of panic you ran everywhere and bumped into Gonta, pushing on the edge and with the poor stability of the moment, he fell behind the edge, falling on the ground.

*CRASHHHH*

You successfully got rid of the thing and ran toward the edge of the roof, looking down.

" Gonta? Gonta! Oh shit what's going on ?"

And here we are , now let's see the boys reactions to this .

~☆~☆~☆ ☆~☆~☆~

🪡~Tsumugi Shirogane~🪡

He knows what truly happened. So he knows that you're the culprit too. But because you're his lover, da man is going to push technicalities and mental gymnastics to accuse someone else.
He will just plant evidence against Akamatsu :)

" And so the pianist was the culprit. *play Flohwalzer* "

🪄~Hiroki Yumeno~🪄

He believes fervently in your innocence right until the end. And even after defending you through the entirety of the class trial, he doesn't see you as a killer. Unfortunately his effort aren't enough and are executed.
Just like when Tenko died, he won't be himself for a long while...

" No... It can't be! I'm a magician but I'm powerless! I couldn't save them! "

🎹~Kazuo Akamatsu~🎹

Now, this man always do his best to lead investigation and he knows something is wrong with you. He tries to talk with you, but it's all in vain. It's only later on during the class trial when he connected everything that he understood. Unfortunately, you don't get lovers privilege and he snitch your ass. Don't worry he still loves you.

" I'm sorry Y/n... We can't escape together... "

🔧~Mei Iruma~🔧

Mei can be seen as some degenerate at time but once again allow me to remind you of his ultimate. He is the ultimate inventor which means he is big brain! So once all of you are out the neo world, he will quickly take you to the side and see if you're alright. You're so scared that you spill the bean and the boy is livid. However he can't afford to lose you, the only person who isn't judging him and cares for him.
So he becomes an accomplice and deleted and modified some files so the others couldn't track back to you during the trial. He signed his death sentence.

" I haven't been a good person in my life and you're the only one who showed me love. That's why if I have to choose between you and me, my choice will always be you. "

🎨~Angelo Yonaga~🎨

Man believes in you 100% and is sure that Atua will show everyone the truth. During the investigation he stays by your side and hold your hand while shoo-ing away anyone trying to interrogate you. In the end he is sad but smile as he kiss you one last time with teary eyes.

" I leave in the care of Atua now, I will see you soon... "

🔪~Mika Harukawa~🔪

Man is aggressive just like in the Kaito trial and will blame Kokichi despite nothing pointing at him. He becomes your bodyguard and during the trial he defend you at any corner. When the truth is revealed... he broke down in tears...

" ...Why did it happen? Why them? "

💥~Tenshi Chabashira~💥

Feminist mode activate and will blame the degenerate males of doing a conspiracy. Only a few selected people are allowed to talk to you but they mist respect a distancing. Act like a white knight during the trial. Ultimately he has to accept the truth and looked at you with saddened eyes.

" How could it end like this? It's not fair! Not fair... "

🕸~Kioshi Tojo~🕸

You are the one who took the initiative to talk to him as soon as you guys disconnected. Of course he was disturbed but kept his composure as he promised to help you live. He knew this would mean death for him and the others but he doesn't care, your safety is the most important for him. He only lives for you and can't imagine a life without you. So he becomes your accomplice.
Unfortunately the class trial ended with your loss but as you're about to get executed, The butler begs to join you as he claim responsibility in the incident too. Which Monokuma allows.

" Let me join them! I'm guilty as well! I have to stay by their side until the very end, I won't be able to live without them... "

~☆~☆~☆ ☆~☆~☆~

*Sipping orange juice with Hajime*

Ayo how's it going ?

I give you this little reaction as it's been awhile right?

I hope you're enjoying your summer vacation too!

I got nothing more to say so...

See you next time!~☆