46. Would they ever kill you? 💖

That one is short, but it's because it's been too long since I wrote for this book LMAO.

IT'S KILLING TIME!!!

~☆~☆~☆                  ☆~☆~☆~

~Rantaro Amami~

- We know the guy got his priorities straight when entering the game. He had a plan and made sure to be ready.
- Well, that was all before he stumbled on you, tho. Now that you're in the equation, he has to redo everything.
- He wants and will actively try to keep you alive. However, if circumstances rise up and it's you or him, worse you or never-ending, Danganronpa. Then the choice will be hard...
- Rantaro definitely doesn't want to do this, but he has a mission to accomplish, one that can only be filled by him...
- Conclusion: Yup, he would kill you.

~Kokichi Oma~

- I don't even want to write a whole paragraph for him because I think the answer is obvious.
- Like Rantaro man was focused and trying to stop the game in his own way and stuff. And off course he fell in love with you.
- BUT, we know he was able to sacrifice loved ones in his attempt to stop the game. Like, don't tell me the whole Chapter 4 didn't happen. Bruh, Kokichi might not have wanted it to go that way, but it did.
- Conclusion: Yup, your ass is toast if he wants.

~Shuichi Saihara~

- Why am I still writing here? Man is the protagonist for fuck's sake.
- Like the two before him, man wants to end the killing game but won't resort to the same means and desperation they have. If he has to fight, it will be in court.
- You are his beloved partner, and in a way even if the mastermind wanted to kill him, as long as you're OK. He would rather take the bullet for you, knowing he kept you safe. The sole idea of hurting you is making him sick.
- Conclusion: No, won't ever kill you, even under pressure.

~Kiibo Idabashi~

- Another one that I feel is obvious, but honestly, they all feel obvious to me.
- Ma man is a robot, that's his identity and ultimate. Even tho he is like friendly and stuff, takes you on date, calls you love, and kisses you.
- One command or bug and your ass is toast. Kind reminder that he is an AI. He is a walking lethal weapon.
- Conclusion: Yes, he would kill you.

~Korekiyo Shinguji~

- ...You know the drill by now don't you, also considering he was a killer compared to the bench above he already start with one red flag.
- Things don't look bright bestie, and if we take into account his canon mental state. It doesn't look good at all. I mean, man was on a mission to kill girls he deemed worthy of being friends with his sister.
- Now, even if we pretend the power of love somehow helped him. He loves you, and all that happy rainbow stuff. One relapse and you're gone bro. You is going to open yo eyes to Miyadera looking at you straight in the eyes and asking what the fuck you doing here.
- Conclusion: Yup, you're a goner.

~Kaito Momota~

- Alright I know I said the thing about Canon killer, but hear me out, backtracking real quick.
- This is the Shuichi logic we're applying here. Sidekick Luminary of the stars never wanted to actually have to kill until he was literally pulled into it. So honestly of his own free will. You are going to be safe.
- You are his shining superstar, his second love after the immensity of space but somehow you manage to fill his entire sight. He only has eyes for you. And he wants you to live and escape so he can show you his world.
- Conclusion: Nah, won't ever lay a hand on you. Not out of his own will.

~Gonta Gokuhara~

- What I got is a hot take, one you might not agree with but that's my own interpretation.
- Yeah yeah, he is babyboy, a gentleman, blah blah blah... He is so gentle and sweet. He loves you and cares about you so greatly.
- Dude are we going to pretend Chapter 4 didn't happen? Nah, because that's exactly why I believe he WOULD be able to kill you. If he believes death is a better solution for you. Sure, he will have a guilty mind and not be proud of his action, but your ass is going to get Miu'ed.
- Conclusion: Yup, sorry, not sorry.

~Ryoma Hoshi~

- Man is depressed what you want him to do?
- In fact, I believe he wants YOU to kill HIM. Like that's how far away from the idea he is. Also, he is absolutely repulsed at the idea of hurting you, so even less killing you. He already lost his late girlfriend to a murder. Ryoma definitely doesn't want such thing to happen again and even less by his hands.
- Man... This is just overall sadness. You're like the last thread of his sanity.
- Conclusion: No, definitely never ever.

~☆~☆~☆          ☆~☆~☆~

*Sipping orange juice*

Nice, I was just dropping by.

Don't expect me regular updates again lmao.

I'm not dropping this book but I'm not interested in it like before, you get me. I mostly busy keeping and running my kpop/yandere fanfics lmao.

On this note,

See you next time!~☆