Korekiyo - An Horrible Fate

This is the Korekiyo one-shot requested by the winner who is MystoriaNightshade ! So let's enjoy it!

IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!!!

~☆~☆~☆               ☆~☆~☆~

" Kiyo are you sure about this? "

" Don't worry Y/n. Everything will be alright. "

" Still... It's very dangerous. I'm worried about you and everything that could go wrong. "

Me and Korekiyo stood in front of the large building of the Danganronpa Corp. He was one of the selected candidates to participate in the new season. Being familiar with the killing- I mean variety reality show, I couldn't help but worry about his fate and the madness that pushed him to do it.

" Y/n my dear, I do this so we can finally be free and explore the world. The winning prize could allow us to go everywhere in the world to travel and see all the culture it has to offer! "

" I know, I know... It's just I find it a little extreme to go to such lengths, but as long as you're careful and come back to me in one piece. I'm fine with this. "

" Thank you for your support. "

He pulled me into a hug and slightly pulled down his black surgical mask to kiss my forehead. I giggle before bidding him goodbye and saw him walk with his bag into the building...

~☆~☆~☆

It's been two days and finally the first episode was going to air. Danganronpa air its episode in livestream so the show is as long as the content of the day is. Strangely enough, suddenly a few minutes before the live start a error pop up saying the stream is reported to tomorrow.

This was enough to raise some suspicions but I pushed it away and wait for the next day.

The following day the first episode was being aired and I was happy to finally see my Korekiyo again, however I was surprised by what I saw. He looked... different. Not just physically but also in his behavior, it wasn't his usual self.

I was also surprised by the presence of Rantaro Amami. He was a contestant in the previous season and won. Looks like he was back from popular demand. Well I can't blame the audience, the man is a snack who knows what he is doing.

I mean just look at his number of followers on Insta and you will understand.

Well enough thirsting over Rantaro, I am a taken woman. Gotta stay loyal and support my man. He got the ultimate anthropologist talent. Although his talent focus more on the culture and history of mankind. He is also well versed in the psychology and working of the human mind. And this skill should help him a lot in this environment.

~☆~☆~☆

The game had been peaceful for the most part and that didn't please the greater entity in charge named Monokuma. And that's how we got our first murder committed under pressure. But I was surprised at the identity of the victim.

It was Rantaro Amami.

I didn't expect him to die so soon. I thought he would live for car longer considering he is a veteran with experience. But also he was the only one Korekiyo started to get close to. And now he was alone again.

At least he was still alive. Maybe he will be able to get to the end if he keeps up...

~☆~☆~☆

The second I got sight of Angie's body, I knew something was wrong. Other than the murder, it was the setting and the placement of everything in the room. I had a bad feeling about it.