32 . the boys as fathers part 2 💖

Boy we're back at it again. This is probably the last scenarios about the boys for awhile as I will work on the genderbent cast to catch up. So enjoy!
Also don't read if you don't like pregnancy and all that stuff.

IT'S FATHERS TIME!!!

~☆~☆~☆                           ☆~☆~☆~

💛~ Kiibo Idabashi ~💛

- the biggest obstacle was to actually explain to the group that you were pregnant FROM Kiibo. At first they all thought you fucked one of the boys and didn't want to admit it. But after some back up from Miu going all scientist over the functionality of the robot, they all believed you.
You can thank her on this one.

- So yeah announcing your pregnancy to the group was a weird event but they all come around it eventually. Kokichi still can't believe you got the robot to used his dick on you and nut in you-

- Anyway during your pregnancy, he does a lot of research to be as helping and useful as possible. (Your weird craving still disturb him)

- As for your water... I can imagine you both in Miu lab as she does maintenance on Kiibo as you sit on the side to chat with her when suddenly it broke.

" Ouch! The contractions are quite bad- Oh God... "

" Y/n I hope for you you're not having a whole miscarriage on my fucking desk. "

" No no! My water just broke! "

" OK cool- SAY WHAT?! "

The Inventor turned around in panic as she drop her tools beside Kiibo and quickly went to your side to bring you to the infirmary. As she lays you on the bed and let Kirumi take care of the rest she remembers how she just left your boyfriend in her lab while you were giving birth. Cursing to herself, she runs back to her lab to reboot Kiibo. As soon as he opened his eyes she shook him.

" Hurry up! Your wife is in labor! "

" WHAT ?!! "

This was all it took to have him sprinting through the academy to reach your side just in time as you let the final push. The gentle cry of your baby resonating against the walls of the room. The maid hand you your baby before exiting the room to give you privacy.

You had a beautiful baby girl, she seemingly looks human, she got Kiibo's fluffy and silver hair while she got your eyes. The little girl let out a smile as her father hold her against him.

- A few months later, everyone fell in love with your little angel. She absolutely loves being in aunt Miu labs as the Inventor works on some things or do Kiibo maintenance.

- You both spend the night with her in your room. It is more cozy and more familiar for you to have her with her crib in your room and Kiibo doesn't mind. He also takes night shifts to watch over the baby.

🌸~ Korekiyo Shinguji ~🌸

- biggest obstacle, not gonna lie, it's actually telling him. Like, I mean, it's Korekiyo dude. He kinda unpredictable so you can't really know what's gonna be his reaction until you do it.

- Announcing your pregnancy to the group was... eventful. Yeah that's the word. Some of the girls looked at you in disbelief but congratulated you anyway some where still wondering how you could allow him to nut in you (Tenko & Angie).

- He finds your pregnant body absolutely beautiful and can't help but praise it at each occasion he had.

- As for when your water broke, well you were in his lab when it happened. You were slightly panicked from the contractions and the water but Korekiyo was unbothered as he simply guide you to a wheelchair and rolled you to the infirmary.

He hold your hand during the whole process and didn't complain a single time as you crush his hand in pain or anything. He was completely calm, which was disturbing to you and Kirumi in the room as she was completely sure you had broken his hand.

Anyway, you gave birth to a healthy baby boy, he had your hair and eyes but had Korekiyo's features. The little baby was deep asleep as the two of you fondling look at him.

- A few months later, the little boy is absolutely adored from everyone else. Even if his father isn't loved by everyone, the little boy certainly is. Ironically, Tenko and Angie have a soft spot for him and he also seems to prefer them.

🚀~ Kaito Momota ~🚀

- Biggest obstacle was... actually him not getting the shit beat out of him by Maki for being so irresponsible. You are fucking teenagers trapped in the killing game for Monokuma' sake!

- Announcing the pregnancy to the group was funny. It was either congratulations or facepalm from the others as they heard the news. But obviously they support you.

- While you're pregnant, Kaito took care of everything and you didn't even had to lift a finger. You don't worry about a single thing, he is on it.

- Your water broke while you were outside with Kaito, Shuichi and Maki. They were doing their workout routine while you were watching them, sat on a bench. As they were busy, your water broke.

" Hmm guys? My water just broke. "

And here we have the complete opposite of Korekiyo's situation where you are the calm one while Kaito is the panicked one. Fortunately Shuichi and Maki help you to the infirmary while Kaito went to Kirumi.

Few moments and numerous minutes later, you are pushing out your baby while Kaito his holding your hand and encouraging you. It took awhile but you finally gave birth.

It's a charming little boy with your hair and Kaito's eyes. The small boy has a small pout on his lips as it looks at Kaito before turning into a gummy smile as he looks at you.

- A few months forward, your baby act like a Mommy boy and act indifferent to his father. There was one time were he double over laughing as Kokichi threw a cream pie in Kaito's face. The horror on Kaito face as he saw your son liking uncle Kokichi is still haunting him.

~☆~☆~☆                        ☆~☆~☆~

*Sleepily sipping orange juice*

Yup, that the part two. There will be a part three for Gonta and Ryoma but definitely not now.

I don't have much to say so I will just jump to the ending.

Unless some of you wanted to talk or something, if so you can leave a comment, anything will do really.

On this note,

See you next time!~☆