36. Seeing your underwear 💖

So let's say that if you wear a dress or skirt, the wind blew it up. If pants or short, they got pulled down. Now this is a reaction with everyone.

IT'S PANTSU TIME!!!

~☆~☆~☆                    ☆~☆~☆~

💚~Rantaro Amami ~💚

*reaction like the pic above*
As your underwear was suddenly visible, he was stunned for a second before helping holding your skirt down from the wind, if you wear a pant or short he will turn around while you pick it up.

" Wha- I'm not looking! Tell me when you're done, then we can get back to the dorm and can get changed in something that fit you alright? "

🍇~ Kokichi Oma~🍇

Man got stunned for a second before grinning and starring. He will tease you about it.

" Come on Y/n! Bring it down and back it up! "

🔍~ Shuichi Saihara~🔍

Gentleman 2.0, the man will turn around but if you guys are in public he will use his body to hide your form while you make yourself decent again.

" Don't worry Y/n, I won't let anyone get a glimpse of you. I won't allow them to embarrass you. "

💛~Kiibo Idabashi~💛

His mind is busy processing the situation occurring while you panic at your undecent state. Not really helpful.

" Y/n cover up and stop panicking! What do mean it's not that easy?! "

🌸~Korekiyo Shinguji~🌸

Korekiyo doesn't feel the second hand embarrassment. He just stare down on you and make a single comment on your undergarment.

" (f/c) underwear ? How typical. "

🚀~Kaito Momota~🚀

He is the man who feels embarrassed for you. No really, like he feels even more embarrassed than you.

" *has a stroke* "

🐛~ Gonta Gokuhara~🐛

He is a gentleman, at the sight of your immediate discomfort and feelings of embarrassment he will make sure that you feel alright and get quickly decent again.

" Gonta is a gentleman! Gonta didn't look! "

🎾~Ryoma Hoshi~🎾

With his height, he could probably stand just in front of it. And your underwear would be right in front of his face. But he would be neutral, blank faced.

" Oh wait, I have already seen this one- "

~☆~☆~☆                   ☆~☆~☆~

*Sipping orange juice in a mug*

Yo, this is another reaction with the boys.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Also thanks for the 500 000+ reads on this book. It makes me happy to know we reached this far!

Thank you again!

See you next time ~☆