31. You get sick easily 💖

I needed a pic of a sick character- Anyway, take this and stay safe guys! Take care of you and rest a lot!

  IT'S SICKNESS TIME !!!

~☆~☆~☆                         ☆~☆~☆~

💚~Rantaro Amami~💚

So avocado man is a big brother of at least 12 siblings. So I want to believe he took care of them at some point and helped them when they were sick.

So your man is going to nurse you back to health ! And despite having a weak immune system, he will help you enjoy and do things like everybody.

" Don't worry Y/n, I will always be by your sides. It's also my job as your boyfriend to take care of you. "

🍇~Kokichi Oma~🍇

This one would probably hit home for him.
I don't know why I am saying that, that's just the vibe I get. Like you having being easily sick reminds him of his life before or something.

What I mean is, he would take care of you and noticeably softer and calm around you. He would ask Kirumi for help but will do most of the job such as making you soup or bringing anything you may need.

" Hey... You know I love you right? I was just making sure you know, you mean so much to me. I just want you to be happy, so smile for me please ?"

🔍~Shuichi Saihara~🔍

As I told you before, ma man Shuichi is educated and paid attention to his biology class. He is aware of your weak immune system and knows your limits, always reminding you to not push yourself.

So yeah he keep an eye on you but he doesn't infantile you. He treats you like a normal person but makes sure to not do straining activities and are dressed enough to not catch a cold. Besides, even if you end up sick. He will take care of you.

" ...And here, are you warm enough my love? It's chilly outside and I would hate for you to catch a cold. "

💛~Kiibo Idabashi~💛

Health ? Of course he knows about that! Now to know your immune system is weaker than the average one is enough to make him worry constantly.

He is like a mother hen with you, always checking your temperature and suggesting meal with enough vitamins and protein. You appreciate his help of course... but it's kinda like he was your health app on your phone?

" We should prepare this meal for dinner! Also remember to dress warmly as it's cold outside. To counter a possible cold or flu I advise having a fruit as a light snack. "

🌸~Korekiyo Shinguji~🌸

DEFINITELY HIT HOME, IT FUCKING SNIPE IT.
No kidding bro, just by looking at you the man is having war flashback. Believe me he will fucking stick by your side.

With his experience with his sister, he knowa a lot of things. Even if you aren't terminaly ill from an uncurable disease, he is still not letting any chance. He want you to live as long as possible.

" I just want you to live a fulfilling life, filled with colors and adventures. Not confined in a room until your last breath... I won't let it happen again. "

🚀~Kaito Momota~🚀

Man, he can relate. You two are sick buddies , ̶e̶̶x̶̶c̶̶e̶̶p̶̶t̶ ̶h̶̶e̶ ̶i̶̶s̶ ̶t̶̶e̶̶r̶̶m̶̶i̶̶n̶̶a̶̶l̶̶l̶̶y̶ ̶i̶̶l̶̶l̶. Other than that, it's cool man. He knows your struggles to stay healthy.

You two can take your medicine together and exercise too! It won't even feel as if you two are doing this out of obligation but more as a sport date I guess. The two of you look for each either and understand your struggles. If anything it just made you guys closer.

" Thanks for reminding me babe! Now let's go! Twenty squats, thirty push-ups- "

🐛~Gonta Gokuhara~🐛

Oof, this one is hard to write. I mean, Gonta is a nature kid, he likes to run around outside and is very active. Meanwhile there's you who have a weak aff immune system. You definitely won't last long if you try to keep up with him.

So I think he would tone it down a notch, a BIG ASS notch. And will tend to you and your needs. He would feel extremely guilty if you fall sick after you went on expedition with him.

" Oh no, Gonta shouldn't have took you with him! Now you are sick! It's terrible! *big teary eyes* "

🎾~Ryoma Hoshi~🎾

I will be honest, this character is a big mystery to me but maybe it's because I'm not used to wrote about him yet. I think he had to look after himself so he knows basic first aid and what medicine do what.

Sure your health was worrying to him, after all with a weak immune system you were more inclined to get sick and there was always the chance you would...
He didn't want to think about this and always made sure you stay healthy.

" Of course I am worried, even if I don't show I do. So please be careful, I don't what I would do if I were to lose someone again... "

~☆~☆~☆                          ☆~☆~☆~

*Hajime sipping orange juice*

So... How are you? I hope you all are in good health!

I don't have much to say today. That's different from usual.

Anyway, on this note,

See you next time~☆