3

Just stay close to us son.

I don't like this place. Can't we go home?

Alright. I know that the general personalities of the upcoming countries are not those common in the fandom. That is due to me allowing readers like you create personalities for a country. I HAD an entire 'book' dedicated to this, which has a similar cover theme to this book's. At the time of writing this, I only had Japan, South America, and a little of Russia known/given. EDIT: Since then I got them down.

Also. I suck at accents, that is your only warning.

America and Canada looked at the door, having heard the doorbell. Ame used his lack of shades to leave his older brother to open the door. Nada gave the younger time to find them, along with giving the other two time to calm down.

New Zealand had heard the door as well, not really caring about that smear of dough near his hairline. "Um-" "It's rude to keep our guests waiting Nada." The eldest opened the door, right as the younger two came back to the foyer.

The first to be seen was a fairly tall country sporting a decently heavy coat and a sturdy pair of boots. They sported three distinct stripes running horizontal on their face, going bottom to up red, blue, and white. The upper stripe was hard to see under the fluffy ushanka they wore, the occasional strand of snow-white hair poking out from under it.

Standing behind them was a shorter country with a white face, sporting a nice clean top and long skirt. A red dot sat in the middle of her face, a sakura flower stuck in her hair. She had an overall peaceful feeling around her, the second country giving a soft smile.

Three countries pushed forward to start up the conversation, one of which had only two stripes; yellow and blue. The second had a white band on the left side that was decorated in a unique red pattern, the rest of the face being separated into green and red sections. The third had a much more unique flag. Sporting a black triangle ringed in gold on the left side of her face, the rest was taken up by either red, green, or blue. A green horizontal 'Y' marked the middle of her face as it cornered the black triangle, and the stem of the letter separated the lower blue and the upper red. A thing white line separated the green from the blue and red.

The first two looked more dressed for colder weather, much like the first tall country. The exotic flag looked about ready to traverse a savanna or other hot tropical areas.

Looking at the end of the group, another country with three stripes was sporting clear reading lenses. Up to down, the colors were black, red, and gold. Standing nearby was a mostly red country, a few stars sprinkled up in the left side. While BRG looked a little tired around the eyes, yellow-star seemed somewhat bored already.

But none of that mattered to New Zealand.

"Welcome everyone! I-" Aussie interrupted him. "Should I save the rolls, or what is that that is burning?" "I- I'm sorry everyone. Canada here will get you settled." The eldest dashed off to the kitchen, putting all the responsibility on the second.

"I- well. I'm Canada, and these are my younger siblings America and Australia."

The first of the chatty came up, "Nice to meet you. I'm Ukraine, and that's my brother Belarus. Behind me is Russia."

The taller country nodded. Sakura flower was next, happily introducing themself. "I'm Japan, and it is a pleasure to meet you all. Welcome to Pangaea!"

"Pleasure to meet you Japan."

BRG looked up and adjusted his glasses. "I'm Germany. Call me Germs and I will end you."

Russia scoffed at this comment. Germs shot him a side-eye, "You especially." "Try me Germs." With a huff, Germany seemed to not want to start a fight on a doorstep. "I am much more sophisticated to not respond to such a childish comment."

'Y' was already inside the house and pulling off her shoes. "I'm South Africa. It's nice to see some new faces around. And nice shades." She commented at America, already moving around the foyer.

Last but not least was China, who bowed slightly at the hosts. "I am China, and thank you for inviting us." "Of course! We're pleased to have all of you. Living room is down the hall, and the dining room right across the hall." Canada stepped up and claimed the direction of the conversation.

Several minutes too late, Rosie chased down from her second bed upstairs (AKA Ame's bed) and yapped her head off at all the new people. Mainly Russia, barking.

"Rosie! Nu." America tried to call his pup over, the Labrador going to gnaw on all the new and weird-smelling shoes. Upon seeing Ame trying to stop her activity, Rosie took off running with a shoe.

Ukraine joined in the chase around the house, mainly cause it was their shoe.

New Zealand could be heard shouting from the kitchen as the American tackled their puppy in the middle of the area. Several happy yips and growls at the start of a new tug-o-war were also heard.

Meanwhile Sam the tabby had been sitting on the stairs, glowering at everyone that entered. Thankfully South Africa had found a way to appease the god with a scratch on the back. Until it wasn't enough that is.

The cat sauntered off to the dining room, after a quick rub against China's leg.

"You have quite the chaotic household." Russia chuckled, staying in the foyer for now. Canada responded with a "Wait until we get Speckles or Pebbles out." "Oh yeah! Do you want to meet them?" Aussie asked, Canada silently pleading the remaining countries to say 'no'.

All besides China said yes. Canada's face was one before a disaster, Aussie already dashing up the stairs. "'ey Aus? Maybe just do Speckles or even Yoshi for now." "But Pebbles wants to meet new people as well!" The youngest hollared down from the second floor.

"Oh great. I hope none of you are afraid of snakes."

Germany responded, "Depends on the snake."

Aussie was already down the stairs, holding a beautiful rust-colored Coastal Taipan around his shoulders. "Pebbles wasn't in the mood, so I brought Ruby instead. She's a bit more timid around new people, so I wouldn't recommend getting to close."

Germany backed up. "I don't understand how you feel so safe having such a venomous snake. Especially a coastal taipan almost at its fully grown 2 meters."

"If you're scared of Ruby just due to her size I better not bring down Speckles my boa constrictor. If it's the 'venomous' factor that I keep seeing everywhere, then I best leave Ziggy in my room. He's my Death Adder." Aussie replied, taking special care that he was not fazed by their 'deadly' ability.

"I see." Germany readjusted his glasses, now subtly using Russia as a barrier.

New Zealand came by again, announcing that the dinner was ready to be served. "Aussie, can you please go put Ruby back?" "Sure thing. I don't want to leave her down to play with Rosie or Sam."

America came by, having managed to give Ukraine their shoe back in one piece. Rosie was in his arms, the puppy enjoying life. "I wouldn't want Rose to play with Ruby either. Or any of your snakes for that matter." He said the latter under his breath.

"Ahem. Dinner? Food?" "Oh yeah! Everyone to the kitchen. We got plates and lots of food for you all." Canada pipped in.

Dinner was eventually served.

So. Many. Characters.