12- Russia+

We need to move.

NOW!

Ukraine and Belarus waved goodbye to the enthusiastic Aussie, Russia having simply nodded his thanks to the four brothers.

"They would be good friends."

"Mhm. We should plan another get-together soon. Before the fireworks ended, this was a good night." America stated, leaning on the door frame.

"Maybe something away from the house. There any good places you know we could hit?"
"I know if you mention going out on the lake to Japan, she'll drag you onto her boat. We have a few lakes here. Pacific, Atlantic, Arctic, along with some smaller ones like Indian and Mediterranean. Not to mention the ones outside of Pangaea."

"You can leave?"

"Um. Yes. We aren't forced to be here. It's just a lot better. You didn't know?"
"We're still new here. Rather we kind of stumbled in here by chance. We were given directions, but from there we wandered around. It was actually Zee that found the entrance."

"That's surprising. Usually it's EU or UN that finds new countries and brings them here. Unless you fully know how to get in, it's near impossible to do without help."

"Guess we are just full of mysteries."
"You're one to talk America." The second youngest retorted as he tried to fix his very recently tousled hair.
"You sure about that paintcan? Do you need another coat?" He prodded.
"Hey! I only have two colors. You have the equivalent of the rainbow stashed away! An-"
"Alright you two. I think we need to start calling it a night."

New Zealand came between the two before slightly readjusting his kerchief. Russia smiled at the interactions of the three, reminding him very much of his own chaotic family.

Australia had snuck outside a while back, wanting to finish up a conversation with Ukraine and Belarus.

"If you or us want to plan anything, well. We'll let each other know." Zee held out his hand in more of a farewell handshake. Russia returned it.

"G'night guys! Hope to see you again sometime!"

Aussie waved by to the other young countries, stopping outside the door.

"See ya Aussie!" Ukraine hollered back, already some way down the lane.

"Night you four." He nodded, turning to catch up with some of the other countries already ahead.

Who knows which jabbed at the other once they hit the lane, but a game of tag was ensued between the other two.

Something about the night air felt off, or. Was it the wind? Something was off, but Russia couldn't put his finger on it. That was quickly lost when he was somewhat dragged into the game.

Height was an advantage, greatly lengthening his stride compared to the other midgets. Belarus attempted a swipe at Ukriane, who dodged with grace. Germany and China were up ahead, the yellow and blue deciding it good to use them as a barrier.

At least against Belarus.

With playful shouts from both, Russia caught and lifted Ukraine off the ground.
"Someone's in a good mood I see." China mused.

Germany looked ready to say something, but bit his tongue. Rather, he tried to hide a grin. At that Germany was successful, but his gold/red eyes held a twinkle of mischief.

The current author had hit a block when it came to what they talked about, so skip!

Back down to the three of them, Ukraine on Russia's shoulders, walked in mostly silence.