14

(Don't think I don't see you over there Carter. I know you've been itchin to lead a chapter. . . Go ahead. Really?! Mhm. Also, it would help lead into what Kira and eventually Paul want to do. Yay! Also also, think you'll actually use the right fonts for us now? After this chapter I'll go back. And they are not fonts. They are text variations. I think both of you are wrong.

Also, you think we are going to care about the word-count? Neop. So you can steal the keyboard every now and then Kira. Yay!)

G: Explain to me why France couldn't take them in.

T: I-. . . She left before we could get it settled. We haven't seen or heard from her since.

~-~ 1 week later ~-~

"AMEEE! Give it back!" A country strained their arms up over their head, trying to grab a bag out of the striped flag's grip. America walked tauntingly towards the living room, Canada and New Zealand quietly placing bets.

It was safe to say they were not in Ame's favor considering Kiwi had a stopwatch going.

"Hmph!" Feinting to the right before swerving behind on the left, Aussie jumped up and hooked onto the older brother's shoulders. With his feet, he kicked out the knees. Ame didn't even get a chance to defend himself from the attack nor brace for the fall. He almost landed back on Aussie however, if the little midget didn't dash out of the way that is.

With America now on the ground, Aussie was free to steal the bag. Canada peeked at the stopwatch, resulting in a slide of a | to Zee. The eldest smugly pocketed it. The only one that really cared was Rosie, giving wet and slobbery puppy kisses. The youngest laughed at Ame trying to fend off the doggo.

"C'mere!" Spinning around, Ame was able to pull Aussie onto the floor, making a quick tussle match.

Starting off with a small chuckle, "Alright you two. We better get going. Everyone got their bags packed?"

"I-. . . Let me check." Australia crawled out from under America, going to check his main backpack. "Water bottle, sunscreen, antivenoms, . . . All set!" "Hang on a minute."

Canada walked over, opening the bag after Aussie put it on. To no ones surprise a snake had bit the red and white country, who held back most of a surprised yelp. Gardner snake still latched onto the finger, "You can't bring Scoob Aussie." "Oh. That's not Scoob. That's a wild snake that I plan to release in the park."

"You mean sic on the other countries?" "No! I wouldn't do that to Bel and Ukie, though I would happily do it to you." "What was that A?" "Nothing Ame. And no. I plan on finding a good patch of bushes out of the way to let them go."

"Well. As long as he has a one-way ticket, I suppose it's fine." Zealand spoke up, having shoved their lunch stuff into his bag. "Yay!" Aussie took back the little snake, which had by now released Canada's finger.

"Let's see. Ame,  you got your shades and your extras? Canada?" "Was just going to grab them." "I got another shirt Zee. You got extra water bottles and scarf thingy?" "It's a kerchief for your information. . . . And I suppose another bottle wouldn't hurt."

"Just curious Nada, about how many scales are you up to?" "Way. Too. Many." America had asked, shoving a frisbee into his backpack. By now America had perched his glasses on his forehead, forcing himself to adjust to the light. With a glance at the mirror in the foyer and a look from Canada, "Is it just me or are they just a little bit more. . . Vibrant?" "I look every morning, and the only new things I've noticed is a weird third eyelid." America responded.