Fear ~ Tomura Shigaraki

**TW: Scars and blood and gore and such**

People feared me.

There was no sugarcoating the truth on that fact. I remembered it ever since I had developed it people would look at me with those unforgiving eyes. So, I never expected much from life. I cared too much to see everyone scared faces all the time. 

I stared out onto the road as I walked down the dark street. Today was one of the few days I would go out each couple of weeks to get food. I saw a man walk out of an alley across the street from me and immediately recognized him. He was all over the news, one of those villains. I continued on, keeping my head down and slowly walking faster. 

Then I heard a loud burst. It sounded almost like a bomb. I whipped around and saw a building up in bright blue flames. My eyes widened as I dashed away. It had to have been that man I saw. I turned into an alley and found an open door with light peaking out. It was that old bar. 

I rushed inside and shut the door, catching my breath.

"My, what do we have here?" A voice said, and I turned around to see a taller man with face scars and longer blue hair. I remembered him as another one of those villains. 

"Oh, my god" I breathed out as he looked down at me. 

"Care to explain little one" He said with a smirk. 

"I just saw a fire and ran, I didn't mean to stumble into anything," I said. Maybe now wasn't the best time for honesty. 

"That's convienent" He said looking at me wthe a judgemental stare. 

"Look, just let me go and no one will know" I said and he let out a laugh. 

"No" He said and I froze, so straightforward. 

He motioned for me to go further into the bar and I did as he instructed out of fear. He led me over to the bar before looking me up and down. I saw a younger blonde girl staring at me from a table on the far side of the room. 

"Take off the jacket" He said looking at me.

"What the hell, why?" I said and he groaned, "I need to make sure you are not armed. 

"Look man I-" 

"I wasn't asking" He said cutting me off and I obliged hestitantly. 

I slowly moved to take my jacket off as I unzipped it and gently took it off. I hated my body, my stupid quirk gave me massive scars across most of my body. A blood quirk of course. I could use my blood but in order too i would have to take it out of my body which would cut through my skin. It was painful and never healed well

The man looked over my body his face softening slightly. I began to wrap my arms around myself to try and hide and he walked over to me making me back away. 

"You're hurt" He said walking closer to me and I shook my head. 

"Please don't get closer, I can't control it" I mubmled and he stopped looking over me. I looked closer and him and saw it, he had scars as well. I calmed slightly as I looked over him. 

"What is your quirk?" I asked and he hesitated for a moment before he replied, "If I touch anything with all five fingers it disentagrates" He said and I was shocked, it's so powerful. I looked down and saw it, he had two fingered gloves, they made a lot more sense now. 

The door suddenly opened and the man I saw on the street walked in. He looked over at me and quickly shot out a fire ball at me. Without thinking I raised my arms and felt my arms tear as my blood formed a sheilf in front of me. The fire was stopped and I felt my arms had been burned. The blood flowed back into my arms and the wound was still open as blood began to drip down. 

"Get out Dabi" The blue haired man said and the blonde from the table quickly got up and took the man out.

"Please don't be scared" I said as tears formed in my eyes. He walked over to me shaking his head. He gently grabbed my upper arm as he looked at the wound on my arm. 

He let go as he walked behind the bar grabbinga  box of medical supplies and returning. He gently led me to a table and pushed me gently towards a seat. He was oddle silent but I followed his requests. 

He gently began to look over the wounds. "You know, you don't have to do this" I said and he looked at me almost, angry?

"Shut up" He said and I was shocked before I nodded. He gently began to clean the wound, it stung but I was used to it. Then he wrapped my arms with the bandages before he returned the supplies to the box. 

"You are the first person to not leave after seeing my quirk" I said off the top of my head. 

He gently grabbed my hands and he looked up at me. "Same goes for you" He said and I blushed slightly. 

"I don't fear you" I said as I intertwined my fingers with his. 

"I don't fear you either" He said staring into my eyes. "You should stay" He added looking down. 

"Anything for you"