Denki Kaminari (Soulmate AU)

AU: Au where soulmates first words to you are written on your wrist.

My first day at UA.

I'm surprised I got in at all. I walked up to the school, it's so scary. I walked into the building as I began my search for class 1-A. I eventually found it and I pushed the door open, why was the class so loud. I saw two people fighting as I walked over to a seat. I sighed as the teacher finally walked in.

He talked about a quirk test and the loser will get expelled, this school is so intense. We walked out to a field where we did the first test of throwing a baseball using our quirk, they all did so good. I didn't do to bad on the tests though. I ended up about middle of everyone in the end.

When we got back it was already lunch time. I sighed as I walked into the cafeteria, I still don;t know anyone.

" You're Y/N right?" A pink girl asked and I nodded.

" DO you wanna sit with me at lunch" She said smiling.

" Sure, what's your name?" I asked as I followed her.

" My names Mina" She said as we reached a table, I noticed the loud kid was there with a few other kids from our class.

As I sat down I saw the loud guy yelling at the red head.

" Shut up shitty hair" He shouted at him.

" I feel bad for your soulmate" The red head yelled back and I giggled.

" Guys, this is  Y/N" Mina said and I waved.

" Hi" I said as I sat down and they waved back.

" What's your soul mark" Mina asked Bakugo who glared at her.

" It just says, "hello" he said and Kirishima grabbed his wrist and looked at it and started to cry laughing.

" It says, " Shut the fuck up" Kirishima laughed and Bakugo hit him.

We all continued to eat with the occasional shouting.

After lunch we all went back to class to finish off the day. It wasn't about quirks just normal school for the rest of the day so that was good. Towards the end of the day Mina walked up to me.

" Hey, we're gonna go to a cafe after school, wanna come?" She said and I agreed.

Once the school day ended I followed Mina and the others out of the school.

" The cafe is a few blocks away" Mina said as she led the group.

I walked by the one with yellow hair, he was pretty cute.

" Did you go to middle school with them?" I asked him.

" No, I kinda knew that idiot though" He said pointing to the kid with black hair.

Then it hit me.

I rolled up my sleeve

no I kinda knew that idiot though

I looked at him and then held out my wrist. He looked at it then me as he looked at his wrist,

did you go to middle school with them

I looked at him, I was speechless. He blinked a few times as he looked at me. We maintained this weird eye contact for a little bit until Mina spoke.

" You guys look like you saw a ghost", she looked over us looking back and forth.

" You're my-" I couldn't even finish my sentence.

" Soulmate" He said sounding breathless.

Mina squealed as she smiled widely.

" Oh my god!" She said as she threw her arms around both of our necks.

" Come on idiots let's go" Bakugo shouted, we were way behind the others.

" I'll leave you two" Mina said winking as she skipped after the others.

" Um, we should get going" I said and he just nodded as we began to walk.

" I never thought I'd find my soulmate" I said.

" I'm glad it's you" He said as we walked, i looked over at him but he looked at the ground.

" I'm glad it's you too" I said and suddenly he stopped me.

" My name is Kaminari, you can call me Denki" He said looking me in my eyes.

" My name is Y/N" I said smiling and he nodded.

Next thing I know I felt his soft lips connect to mine. His hand moved behind my neck as he pulled me closer to him. Eventually we separated. I was out of breath and blushing a hundred shades of red.

" We should go to the cafe" I muttered and he chuckled as he laced our hands together.

" Okay, let's go" He said.