Hitoshi Shinsou ~ my reason

⚠️TW: Self Harm, Mental Illness, Attempted Suicide⚠️

I sat there the ocean breeze hitting my face it's crisp scent filling my nose as I stared down atthe roaring waters below me. I don't know how I ended up deciding to do this, but I know it's right.

"it'd be better if you died"

"Lost excuse of a daughter"

"what's a poor waste of life doing here"

There words filled my sense again as tears began to poor down my face. Part of me wondered if anyone would miss me all when I died. I stood up on the ledge looking down below, it was time.

"what are you doing?" A voice said and I turned around.
"I'm-" my words got caught off as I fell into some kind of a trance.
My body began to move on it's own as I climbed back over to railing into the sidewalk along the bridge. I felt a release and I collapsed down onto the ground
"What the hell did you do!" I shouted at the guy who just stood there.
"I saved your life" He said his tone not changing.
"I don't care you should've let me die you bastard" I shouted getting up as I ran over to the ledge.
I was stopped by an arm wrapping around my waist jerking me backwards.
"Just let me die" I cried as my body could barely hold itself up anymore
Tears poured out of my eyes sobs coming from my chest.
"don't die please, I want you to stay alive" The man said and I turned to him his deep purple eyes met mine, his eyes were sincere.
"You're just a stranger" I cried out and he sighed.
"I'll protect you" He said holding onto me.
I didn't know how long this would last, but it felt good to be like this with someone, to be saved.
Maybe he could be my reason to stay alive.

** A/N I'm sorry this is so short, i'll be updated full chapters again tomorrow, feel free to request and please vote on my chapters **