1-A class ~ Day Off Pt. 1

** No Ones POV **

Everyone in Class 1-A liked Y/N , some as great friends others had massive crushes on her. She was a ray of light and positivity they all needed as well as being kind and funny. Not only that but they were very protective of her, she was also one of the youngest in the class it turns out.

The class had decided to go to the pool, and have a sort of party because they had the day off. Everyone was excited to hang out and not only that but a few of the class members were considering confessing to Y/N.

**Y/N's POV **

I was so excited to hang out today, it was gonna be awesome.

I ran into the common rooms towards the kitchen, I could hardly wait. I skipped over to the cabinet and pulled out a pack of pocky, my favorite flavor strawberry. I walked into the seating area, that's odd Bakugo is never out here.

" Hi Bakugo" I said as I walked by and he waved back.

I continued to skip along humming a little bit.

" Why are you so excited?" He asked looking confused.

" For the party" I said smiling brightly and I saw him look down.

" Right that" He said sadly.

" Don't ruin the mood it's gonna be really fun, we finally get to go swimming too" I said as I skipped away back up to my dorm.

I opened my door to find Mina and Momo sitting on my bed.

" Hey why are you guys here" I said as I crunched another pocky stick.

" We have to get ready for the party" Mina said matter of factly and I smiled.

" Oh right, I don't know what to wear" I said and Mina sat up smiling and I heard Momo sigh as she sat back.

" Well I can give you a makeover, your clothes are boring anyways" She said like a game show host.

" There's a problem with my clothes?" I said, was there?

" No it's just not a party outfit, besides we can force Momo to make you clothes" Mina said and I sighed.

" Momo you don't have to" I said and she sighed.

" Mina bribed me so I'm good" She said pulling out snacks.

After Mina looking me up and down and making judging noises she finally went over ot Momo and whispered something in her ear as Momo made clothes.

" Try these on" Mina said and I sighed as I walking into my closet to change.

It was a flowing off the shoulder white top with a dark red skirt and I groaned as I left the closet and Mina cheered.

" Oh my god it's perfect" She said dramatically flopping onto my bed and I sighed.

" Don't we have to go swimming first?" I said and she sat up.

" You can just change into this before the party, I bet everyone will be changing after swimming" Momo said and I nodded.

After about a half an hour everyone was ready to go swimming. We all met downstairs before heading to the pool. I wore a large shirt and shorts to cover my swimsuit. We all walked over to the pool and set out stuff down.

Everyone started taking off there cover ups and jumping into the pool, I was nervous, I have never shown this much skin. I sat there overthinking till Mina came over to me in a cute swimsuit and smiled.

" Common you're beautiful" She said and I smiled, she was amazing.

I took off my cover-up and followed her into the pool, it was really nice. I swam over to a group of people who were playing and talking.

" Hey" I said and I think I saw a few of them blush, that's odd.

" Hello" Denki said and I chuckled.

The others started talking about what game we should play and I sat there listening for a little while until I felt someone grab me and I squealed as I pulled away. I turned around to see a gross Mineta.

" What was that" I half shouted at him as he kept trying to come closer.

Before I could do anything I saw a bunch of different people go after him.

" Are you okay?" Todoroki asked me.

" Yeah" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

Once the others were done beating Mineta up they came back.

" We should play chicken" I said and a few people cheered while a few others were confsued.

" What's that" Deku asked.

" You have teams of two one person on the others shoulders and then you fight the other teams trying to knock the top person off, last person standing wins" I said and they all nodded.

" Find teams of two" I said and everyone looked around.

Mina and Momo had teamed up, as well as Uraraka and Su. I saw Denki and Sero, Kirishima and Tenya, and Ojiro and Hagakure. I looked around and saw Bakugo coming up to me.

" Be my partner" He said and I was taken aback a little.

" Okay" I said and I saw Todoroki look around for a while before sighing.

" I will judge" He said sitting on the pool side, before I could apologise to him Bakugo started talking.

" So I'll carry you" He said proudly.

" Ah man" I said and he seemed confused and I laughed.

He got down enough and I got on his shoulders and he stood up and I almost fell over.

" Also no quirks" I shouted and a few people looked sad.

Before I knew the game had started. I saw a giggling Mina rushing at me and I shriedked a little bit as we started to wrestle and I somehow got her to go down and I chuckled.

" Nice Bakugo" I said and I heard him laugh.

Next I saw Sero and Hagakure get taken down by Hagakure and Ojiro before I got Hagakure. Now Uraraka came at me and I quickly pushed her down and she started giggling.

" You're good Y/N" She yelled and I smiled.

" Now it was me and Krishima. We started to wrestle a little and I was pushed into the water.

I cam up to the surface laughing and smiling.

" We did awesome Bakugo" I said and he smiled as we high fived.

After that we played volleyball for a little before we decided to head back for the party. We packed up before we left and headed back.