Katsuki Bakugou ~ Sports Festival

I still can't believe I made it this far in the sports festival. Now it was my turn to fight.

I was up against Bakugou, and frankly, I'm terrified

I was sitting waiting; I knew I had to be smart on the battlefield in order to even have a chance. I saw Bakugou enter the common area, and I didn't look at him. I bet he thought I was weak, after all I was small and my quirk wasn't nearly on his level. He did something in his locker before he got up to leave.

" Bakugou" I called out, and he turned around surprised.

" What" He said, he sounded annoyed.

" Don't go easy on me, no matter what," I said, and he smirked.

" Don't worry I never go easy," He said as he left.

Oh, no, what did I just do. He could kill me.

Before I had time to overthink I had to go wait to go on. Eventually it was time to go on and I walked up to the center battle platform. I saw Bakugo standing across from me and I felt fear. Everyone was also staring from the stands, cheering.

The whistle blew, and suddenly the fight had started. I charged forward and he tried to punch, but I ducked and punched him in the gut before running to his side. I saw him stumble back before he looked pissed and turned to me.

He was charging up a blast. I started to run, luckily right before he shot off a blast. He shot another blast quicker this time, so I didn't have time to dodge, I used my quirk as a shield but it barely worked.

He then ran at me and I turned to dodge him but he followed my move and blasted me sending me backwards. I regained my footing and jumped up into the air as I shot a water jet down at him, which shoved him back a little before he launched another blast which I barely avoided. I shot another water jet at him but it was no use, I would have to get closer. I ran up to him staying in a zig-zag pattern so I would be harder to hit and I finally got close enough to use my move when I felt his hand touch my side which shocked me as I flew extremely far back and I felt an extreme pain in my back before I collapsed.

He had managed to not only knock me out of bounds, but so far I hit the wall.

"Y/N L/N has left the ring, Bakugou is the winner and will move onto the next round" Midnight called out and I sighed as a medical team came over to  me and lifted me onto a stretcher as they wheeled me off the field.

I reached the nurse's office as the recovery girl looked over at me.

" It's only a few broken ribs and a minor spine fracture, no problem," She said and smiled as she healed me.

I was told to lie down for a while and the recovery girl had left to observe the next fight meaning I was all alone.

That fight was intense, and I was not prepared for how strong Bakugo would be.

I got up and went to watch the fights; it was so boring here. I walked out of the nurse's office and back to the stands when I saw someone in one of the smaller hallways. I looked at Bakugou.

" Bakugou?" I called out softly, and I saw him turn to me.

" Go away before I kill you" he shouted, why is he always like this.

" Are you okay" I asked as I got closer to him.

" I told you to go away," He said standing up, and I was scared.

" I want to make sure you're okay," I said confidently, but he didn't respond.

" Thank you" I said bowing to him and he looked confused.

" For what?" he spit out.

" For not taking it easy, you taught me a lot, I'm grateful," I said as I bowed, and I saw a hint of blush on his face.

" Y/N" He said, which took me aback.

" Yeah" I asked back.

" Why are you so nice to me?" He asked, in that moment he didn't look like that tough raging bastard but a deep kind person.

" Why wouldn't I be? I have no reason to hate you" I said smiling, and he seemed to get angry again.

" But I hurt you" He said, he couldn't be serious.

" It was part of the fight, I knew what I was getting into, and besides I know what I need to learn" I said and I felt him get closer when suddenly he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest.

" Are you sure you aren't scared, are you sure you don't hate me?" He mumbled.

" Yes" I answered back as I wrapped my arms around him.

" Did I hurt you" he asked, it was almost as if it scared him.

" My back and a few ribs but the recovery girl fixed me," I said, and I heard him sigh heavily.

" I won't ever hurt you again" He muttered, almost as if he didn't want me to hear as he held me tighter.

I pulled away slightly to where I was now looking at Bakugo.

I have to do this, "Bakugo", I said I couldn't even look at him, " I like you" I said.

" I like you too" He said, and I looked up to see him beaming.

" Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, and I nodded.

" Make sure you win the festival," I said, and he nodded.

" No problem" He said as we broke our hug apart.

" Now go get ready I will watch," I said, and he nodded.

" I will make you proud" He said smiling at me as he raced off leaving me a blushing mess.