Tomura Shigaraki ~ Memories

I woke up in a bed as I looked around.

Where am I?

Who am I? 

"Y/N" I voice said and I turned to see a short girl with blonde hair.

"Who are you?" I said and her face fell.

"Where am I?" I said looking around as I went to get up. 

I saw to tubes that were in my arm as I attempted to get up. I grabbed them and pulled them our pain surging trhough my arm. 

"Y/N" The girl called out running towards me.

"Don't get any closer, who are you?" I said pointing to her.

"My name is Toga, I'm your friend" She said, friend?

The door opened a few people walked in. I saw a guy in a mask, a black haired guy, and a blue haired guy.

"Who the hell are you?" I said, why were so many people here.

"What happened?" The masked one asked Toga. 

"Her memory, It's gone" She said, did I really know these people. 

I sat on the bed and saw the blue haired guy walking closer to me. 

"Hey, My name is Shigaraki" He said kneeling to be face to face with me. 

"I don't know my name" I said, I kept trying to think but nothing was there.

"Your name is Y/N" He said and I nodded, that seemed right. 

"Over there, twice is in the mask and Dabi has the scars" He said and I nodded looking over to the two. 

"Where am I?" I said and he sighed.

"You live here, with all of us, you got attacked and I think that caused you to lose your memory" he said.

I nodded as the other three left leaving me alone with the blue haired one. 

"Here why don't we go get you some food" He said as he stood up.

I got up to my whole body was sore as I followed him out of the room. He opened the door for me and I headed out to where I saw a hallway. I followed Shigaraki down the hall and out to a bigger room. He motioned to a seat at the counter and I saw down. He looked around on the shelves until he eventually handed me something.

I think this is a granola bar. I opened it as I quickly ate it. 

"We don't have much food but we can get more tomorrow" He said and I smiled nodding. 

I saw Dabi get up from a couch behind me and walk towards the bar. 

"I'm going to bed, don't take advantage of her idiot" HE said before walking off.

"Taking advantage of?" , What did that mean.

"It's nothing" He said sighing as he walked over to me. 

I yawned as I sat there my eyes watering slightly. He smiled slightly as he walked over to me. 

"Let's get to bed" He said and I nodded as I stood up. 

I followed behind him as we walked back into the hallway. This time we went into another room, this one seemed similar to the one I woke up in. I stood there as he walked over and grabbed a a few pieces of clothes. He handed them to me.

"GO change" He said.

I started to take off my shirt when I heard him yell. "Jesus Christ not in front of me" He said and I felt my face heat up. He motioned to a small door in his room. I walked inside, it was a bathroom. I changed into the shirt and short before heading back into the room. 

I saw that he had put gloves on his hand, they only covered a few of his fingers though. 

"Come on I'm tired" He said as he sat down onto the bed. 

I smiled as I walked over to the bed flopping down onto it. I snuggled into the covers as he laid down beside me. I moved closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me holding me closer to him. I looked up and saw his cut up neck. 

"What happened?" I said as I reached towards his neck.

His hand grabbed my wrist stopping me as he got up now on top of me. I felt my heart start to beat faster as he looked down at me. He leaned down towards me and our lips met into a passionate kiss.

Suddenly like a wave my memories returned. I pushed him away slightly as I gasped.

"Tomura?" I said and he looked confused. 

"My memories" I said and he nodded. 

"Sorry for" He didn't finish his sentence as he began to rub his neck again.

"Hey, look at me" I said and he turned to me. 

I quickly reached out my arms to the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss. 

"I'm so glad I can finally kiss you" I said smiling and he smirked.

"Do it again" He said and he continued our kiss. 

Maybe me losing my memories wasn't so bad.