Eijiro Kirishima ~ Introvert

Y/N was a sight to behold. Her eyes were incredibly entrancing, everything she wore seemed to fit her just right, everything she did was perfect, her hair was the perfect length and perfect color. There was only one slight problem, her personality. 

She was incredibly shy, in fact she hated most people for no real reason. Both her looks and personality did not stop Y/N from training to be a hero, she wanted it more than she had wanted anything else; she had always been the pretty one, but she wanted to be the strong one, so she worked for it extremely hard. 

"Don't worry beautfiul I'll go easy" Kaminari said winking at me. 

I didn't even want to use my quirk on him, I just wanted to punch him straight in the jaw. He went for the first move as he lunged forward, hwo did this kid even end up in the hero course. 

I stood my ground and timed it. I threw a punch forward into his oncoming face. there was sickening thud as my hand hit his face. He collapsed onto the ground holding his nose and I stood there. 

Aizawa came over to me after instructing some of the other kdis to take him to recovery girl. 

"Please try to stop breaking noses, maybe try using your quirk" Aizawa said.

"But if I could do that without a quirky ytheres not point in using it" I said and he sighed.

"Fair enough, but seriously though I have to fill out a lot of paper work when you break peoples bones, cut it out" He said and I smiled lightely. 

I walked off of the sparring area and towards the locker room. 

"I like her" I heard Bakugo say, god that prick was awful. 

I heard footstpes approaching me and I turned around to face the tall Kirishima. 

"Your hand" He said and I looked down at my hand, bloodied knuckles, damn Kaminari had a strong face. 

"Oh" I said as I looked at it.

He handed me a cloth and smiled. 

"Take care of that" He said as he ran back over to his friends.

I was in shock, he was so nice, I didn't say anything rude either. I blushed hard as I walked into the locker room. I took the cloth and got it wet slightly as I washed my hand off and wrapped it. 

The next day was the worst of days, the school days. We didn't have any kind of training just normal school classes like math. I groaned as I sat at my desk, I didn;t notice until today but Kirshima sat next to me. 

Last night I had washed and neatly folded the cloth he had given me. I looked at it in my hands as I blushed, why was I like this? 

I turned to him and stuck out my hands with the cloth. 

I wanted to say something but no words left my mouth. 

He smirked as he saw it and gently grabbed it. "Thank you" He said smiling, god his smile. 

Soon after that was lunch I hurried out of the classroom but was quickly stopped. I didn't know this guy, never seen him before but here I was stopped by him as he looked down at me. 

"Hey honey, be mine" He said, so forward in all the wrong ways.

I tried to get away but he stopped me. I went to swing for a punch but he cought my hand. I was sacred at that moment, I hadn't felt that way before, so terrfied. 

THen I heard an oh so familiar thud as the guy stumbmled away. I looked over and saw Kirishima, he had punched the guy. 

"Try to be more manly you scum" He said spitting at the guy who was clutching his face. 

"Come on" He said to me and I followed him away fromt eh guy. 

"Are you okay" He asked.

"Yes, thank you" I said and he smiled. 

"You were quite manly" I said and he smiled at me.

"I try" He said, he was so cute. 

My impluse controlled my body then as I hugged him. He tensed slightly before returning the hug. 

"My very own prince charming" I said and he chuckled.

"I'm not sure what I could call you, you're definetly not a damsel in destress" He chuckled.

"Don't worry I promise not to break your nose" I said and he giggled.

"I would almost feel honored if you did"

"Don't tempt me" I said as we broke apart the hug.

He grabbed my hand and together we walked intot eh cafeteria for lunch.