Eijiro Kirishima - Lovely

Shit.

I was running late again. I always get distracted during lunch and end up late. I'm sure Aizawa will kill me one of these days.

I ran down the hall; I was so close to the classroom. I pushed open the door and saw Aizawa was just about to speak.

" Yes, I'm not late" I said as I saw Mina death glare at me when I sat down.

" How are you always late" Sero asked, and I shrugged.

" I'm just an idiot" I said, nodding in agreement as aizawa spoke.

The day went smoothly from there, luckily we didn't have training today since it was break next week and no one wanted to train.

The day ended, and I quickly walked out of the school and down to grab my stuff.

We had to stay in the dorms over break, but until 6 we had free range to go anywhere. I grabbed my stuff and rushed out before finally slowing down.

" Wait for me" I heard someone yell and I turned around, next thing I know I'm on the ground.

I looked up and saw a blushing Kirishima.

" Sorry" he muttered, and I noticed he was on top of me.

Jesus, he's so cute.

He quickly got off, and I stood up awkwardly.

" I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the fair with me and Mina and the crew," He said and I nodded.

" Yeah, sounds fun," I said, he smiled.

" Let's go get changed so we can head out" He said and I nodded as I followed him to the dorms.

I walked to my room as I slipped on a cute blue sundress. I threw on my shoes and did my hair as I walked back downstairs as I waited with the others for Sero and Mina. When the two finally arrived we headed off to the amusement park.

I told Mina about the Kirishima incident and she fan girled over me talking about how it was her new "ship".

" The weather looks bad" Kaminari said, and I noticed rain cloud rolling in.

" We should be good until after we get back," Sero said, and we agreed as we kept going.

We arrived and got tickets in as we looked around.

First, we played some games, Sero was weirdly good at them.

" I want to go to Ferris Wheel" I said looking over at it and I saw Mina smirk, what was she up to?

I waited in line for a bit until a car was open. The operator opened the door, and I walked inside followed by Kirishima, but then the others didn't get it and the car went up leaving us alone.

" Those pranksters" I chuckled, and he laughed shyly.

I saw it rain as I looked out over the grounds of the fair when lightning hit. I jumped slightly, but that's when the ride stopped. It usually does, right? Then the light in the car flickered and went off leaving there only a dim light in the car and I looked at Kirishima.

" This isn't good," He said, I nodded.

It was cold, so I covered my arms trying to stay warm.

" Here take my jacket" Kirishima said, handing his jacket at me and I shook my head.

" I'm fine" I said shivering, and he sighed moving over to my side of the car placing the jacket on my shoulders.

I warmed up after that and leaned on Kirishima.

He gently pulled a strand of hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. I moved away from him slightly as I looked him in the eyes. I gently grabbed the back of his neck as I pulled him down and softly kissed him. I felt him place his hand on my back to pull me closer to him.

I broke off the kiss after a few seconds and he looked at me beet red.

" Y/N" He said half in shock.

" Do you want to go out with me" He asked suddenly.

" Yes, I do," I said.

He moved closer to me and my back hit the back of the car as he looked down at me, reminding me of earlier.

He leaned down as he kissed me harshly wrapping one arm around my and another on my neck, I wrapped my arms around him but just then the car began moving again and we broke apart.

I sat up again, and I felt my face burning up.

" Wow" Kirishima said in shock and I nodded.

The car reached the bottom and opened and I was a giggly Mina as we stepped out.

" So are you two a couple?" She asked, and I was confused.

" I mean yeah, but how do you know?" I said, and she seemed like she died.

"You both liked each other, so I pulled a few strings, guess it worked," SHe said and I blushed.

Kirishima walked up behind me, wrapping his arms over my shoulders as he rested his head on mine.

" You're so cute" He said, and I smiled

" So are you" I said, I heard him chuckle.