Toshinori Yagi ~ My Hero

I wasn't big on heros. They are great, but they are fake. I remember being a kid, all I wanted was to be a hero. 

Your quirk isn't strong enough

You aren't powerful enough

I couldn't even get accepted into those stupid hero schools. 

"You better not be moping again, we have customers" My boss said, and I straightened my posture slightly. 

I looked over. No customers, as usual. I enjoyed this job, actually. No people, no work. This dumb restaurant only got the same five customers, never anyone new.  I looked out the front window as people walked by, not even giving a second glance into the shop window. I heard someone knocking stuff over and I turned around.

"Are you okay?" I asked, my boss was picking up some bowls she had knocked over. 

"Yes, I have a question actually" She said and I nodded.

"Can you watch the shop? I ave a blind date tonight, I was hoping you could finish and close up for me" She said, dawning her pleading smile. I sighed, "Sure" I said and she cheered as she tossed the shop keys at me before racing ou the back door. 

I turned back around standing at the cash register as I put the keys in my pocket when someone walked in. He was very thin with long yellow hair as he walked over to the reigster. 

"Hello, what can I get for you?" I asked as he looked over the menu.

"A miso ramen bowl" He said as he set his card on the counter. 

I put in his order and swiped iwth his card as I finished the order.

I handed him his card back as he went to find a table. I quickly made the soup, this was actually the easiest part. I quickly grabbed the bowl of soup and his water as I headed over to his table. 

"Here you go" I said as I set them down. 

"Thank you" He said as I stood up to walk back over.

"Do you mind sitting with me?" He asked and I turned around to look at him again.

He seemed harmless, my quirk may not be that powerful but it's powerful enough to take out a scrawny man. I nodded as I sat across from him at the table. 

"Sorry, I know this is odd, I just haven't eaten a meal with anyone in a while" He said as he began to eat. 

It was silent but in a strange sort of comforting way. I gazed over and saw the TV that was on it's news channels playing lowly. Another pro hero saving the day and destroying everything again. I groaned slightly as I slumped back into my seat. I saw him turn to the Tv then back at me.

"I'm guessing you don't like heros" He said calmly.

"Yeah you could say that" I said and he nodded. 

"Feel free to talk more, I am a good listener" He said, normally I wouldn't but something about him was so calm and trustworthy, like he was the answer to everything.

"Well I guess I'm just jealous of heros, I grew up wanting to be one like evreyone else but my quirk isn't powerful. The older I got the more I realized heros are just frauds, shin on the outside hollow on the inside. I'm almost glad I didn't become like them" I chuckled as I spoke. 

"That's understandable, I think most heros hide secrets" He said and I nodded. 

"Y/N" He said shcokking me.

"How do you know my name?" I said and he burst out laughing.

"You're nametag" he said through breaths. 

"Oh" I said as I joined his laugh.

After that we got to know each other, favorite colors, favorite foods, just the basics. After a while I looked down at my watch, it was past closing.

"Oh shoot I gotta close up" I said as I got up.

I grabbed Toshinori's bowl and cup as I walked back behind the counter. I tossed the dishes into the sink as I walked over to the register closing up. Right as I did that the door opn and a masked man walked in. 

"Give me all the money in the register" He said and I looked at him.

"Get out" I said sternly. 

Suddenly his hand turned into a large blade, so that's his quirk. He hopped over the counter as he put his arm around my throat. 

"Key, now" He said looking at the locked register.

"Let her go" A voice said and I turned slightly to see Toshinori. 

"Don't, you'll get hurt" I muttered as I felt my head grow heavy as my throat was being crushed. 

I heard the robber laugh at Toshinori. My vision began to go blurry as I heard a loud crack and then a few other sounds before I was released. i fell onto my knees as I caught my breath. I turned and saw, All MIght? I looked at him in shock.

"Where is Toshinori?" I said looking at him.

Suddenlyin a haze there stood, Toshinori, he was all might. I looked at him in shock as he walked over to me.

"You saved me" I murmered as I got to my feet and hugged him. 

"You're okay" You muttered.

I put my hands on his face, "Don't ever scare me like that again" I said smiling. 

"You're the one that scared me" He said and I laughed. 

He placed his hands on my face as he both just looked at each other. 

"May I kiss you?" He asked and I nodded as he leaned in.

Our lips met in a sweet and passionate kiss. I broke apart for air and looked at him, a bight blush spreading across my face. He pulled me into his arms and I could hear his heart rapidly beating.

"You're my hero" I said to him as he hugged me. 

"I'm glad I could be the one" He said as he smiled at me.