Tokoyami Fumikage ~ Blind

Requested by 

Tokoyami x Blind Reader

**Quirk- So if you've seen Jujutsu Kaisen it's like those dogs that Fushiguro has, also in this she can mentally communicate with the dogs and like follow their lead**

The road to being a hero was an incredibly lonely, especially for me. Quirks always made people stand out, made people different, but I was a different from even the weird ones. 

Born blind, not even with a quirk that gives me some other way to see, just blind. 

I always wanted to be a hero, my parents would tell me about the heros saving the day and I knew I wan't the be like them, be something more. Everyone said I couldn't that I was disabled and incapable of anything. That's when I devloped my quirk.

I don't remember exactly how I doscvered my quirk but I remember how that day cahnged things. My quirk, was being able to summmon these two wolves, I couldn't see through there eyes but they could talk to me and I coudl talk to them, they gave me the eyes I needed almost like a service dog, excpet they could fight.

For once in my life I had a chance, a chance at more that just being the poor blind girl. 

I remember when I got accepted into UA, happiest day of my life. I finally made it, I was going to have to struggle but I made it. 

The one thing I never thought however was how lonely it would be. I was bullied at my old school as well but this was different, the enviornment and the scale was so different than before. 

"Alright class that's it for today, please head back to the dorms, and yes I know when you are sneaking out" He said and I heard everyone got up. 

I got up and grabbed my bag throwing it over my shoulder. I had gotten the hang of the classroom layout as I walked forward through the classroom and towards the door. Before I left the classroom I summoned one of my dogs, I named them of course. 

Bird and Rocket, I did happen to name them when I was 4 but the name just stuck. 

I followed birds directions as I made it down the hallway and out of the school. I smelled the fresh air and the gentle breeze as I smiled walking towards the dorms. 

Then I heard something Bird had gotten distracted. I followed after him, I didn't have anything else to do. Thats when I heard Bird.

Tall Bird 

What? 

"Bird come back" I called back and I didn't hear a reply.

I stood there kind of confused when I heard Bird again.

He's behind you

I turned around quickly.

"Who's there?" I said and I heard someone take a deep breath. 

"Tokoyami" He said, he was in my class. 

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Garden outside of school, I'm assuming the dog is yours" He said and I nodded. I undid the summoning I had done and the dog dissapeared. 

"Here follow me" He said, is he an idiot.

"Um Tokoyami?"

"Hm?"

"You know I'm blind right" I said with a chuckle. 

"Oh my I'm sorry" He saaid as he gneltye grabbed my arm leading me with him.

"Where are we going" I asked.

"The school greenhouse" He said.

"Do you like gardening?" I asked.

"Yes, it's calming" He said and I felt the tempurature cahnge, we must be in the greenhouse. 

The air smelle different, fresher. 

"You aren't around much are you" He asked as he stopped. 

"Yes, I am not a fan of crowds, too loud" I said and he giggled.

"Yeah, I get that, I don't hang out with the others much either" He said as he gently tugged down on my arm and I knelt beside where he was.

He grabbed my hand as he held it forward until I touched a plant. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well you can't see the plant so I thought you ould touch it, plants do feel cool" He said.

"That's considerate but Id rather not touch random plants" I said.

"Sorry" He muttered.

"No, it's okay" I said and there was awkward silence, "Oh my!" I said and I heard himm yelp slightly.

"What?"

"Can you make tea from any of these plants?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've made some tea before" He said quietly.

"Can I try it", I love tea.

"Sure, it's back at the dorm" He said and I heard his footsteps start to go away.

"Wait please help me back, I've never been here I'm not sure how to get back" I said and I heard him come back over to me and grab my arm.

He led me back to the dorm. When Inside I sat at one of the tables and Tokoyami came back to make tea. I Sat waiting as I thought, it's funny meeting someone like me, an outcast. 

He was so sweet too. 

I heard someone set stuff ont he table.

"HEre's the tea" He said and I reached out gently and found the teaa cup. 

I picked it up gently putting my other finger in it to make sure it wasn't very hot as I took a sip.

"Wow this is so good" I said and I heard him sigh.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, why?" He said.

"You sighed" I said.

"I'm just glad you like it" He said.

I felt my cheeks heath up as I sipped the tea. 

"We should do this more often" I said and he made a confused noise. 

"Have tea" I said and I heard a small laugh.

"Of course" He said.

He was so lovely.