Tomura Shigaraki ~ Burn

" Don't we have some new recruits coming in today," I asked Tomura.

" Yes, we have a few coming by later, I need to be tough though," He said as he scrunched up his face and I laughed.

" You look cute when you try to be so tough," I said taking a sip of my drink when I felt him walk over to me.

" I could kill you right here," He said, and I sighed.

" Lighten up please, besides I've known you since we were kids its pointless to kill me now" I said and I heard him sigh as the door opened and a few people walked in.

I hate this part of work.

" Tomura I'm heading out for a few, good luck" I said as I walked behind the newcomers and out the door they had entered.

I walked to my room and sat on my bed. I grabbed my favorite book and read. I love to get lost in the pages of a book. It helps me forget things. Next thing I know, Kurogiri entered my room.

" Miss  Y/N, Tomura has requested you," He said.

" Jesus Kurogiri, please stop being formal. I have known you practically my whole life," I said, and he sighed as I set down my book and left my room heading back towards the bar.

I opened the door to find the newcomers standing around.

" You're still alive" I muttered as I walked over to Tomura.

" Why wouldn't we be?" an especially annoying one said.

" You look weak" I said pointing to him.

" Says you, you look like I could break you easier than a child,"quite a bad comeback.

I walked over to him and he looked confused, that's when I punched him across the face.

" What the hell" he muttered.

" Don't talk bad to a lady" I said, and he groaned holding his face.

I walked back over to a smiling Tomura.

" I will be in contact" Tomura said and everyone filed out until it was just us left.

" Oh, my gosh, what a bitch," I said slouching.

" You punched him, that's enough," Tomura said.

" Oh, come on you never lighten up," I sighed, and he smiled.

Suddenly Kurogiri walked in.

" Master would like a word with the two of you" He said,, and we agreed as he handed over to video feed.

" Hello, my children", it was all for one.

" Hey pops" I said.

" Be more formal," Tomura said hitting me.

" Hello you two, I would like to inform you, I wish to give Y/N another quirk" He said.

" What quirk" I blurted out, quickly covering my mouth.

" A quirk resistant, it should make your job easier, and with new members it may be very useful" He said and I looked at him then Tomura.

The call ended suddenly, and I looked at Tomura, how stared down at his hands.

" Is he being honest, do you think we could touch?" I said, and he nodded slowly.

" Oh my god, Tomura" I said, and I saw his eyes welling up with tears.

It was done.

I had the quirk.

It was painful for a little while, but luckily the quirk wasn't powerful enough to injure me, although I felt drained.

I had finally made it back, I could finally see Tomura. I pushed open the door, I could feel my energy being drained, jesus I felt weak.

" Tomura" I called out.

I saw him rush up to me.

" It worked" I muttered, and I saw his face brighten.

I held out my hand, and I saw him gulp and then nod, taking the glove off of his hand.

" What if-", I cut him off.

" Do it," I said, and he grabbed my hand, there was silence for a second, then nothing.

I quickly hugged Tomura, and I felt his arms wrap around me.

" I love you," I said, and I heard him mutter it back.

I released the hug when I looked at him.

" Can we sit down?" I said, and he nodded as we sat on a couch, not wanting to let go of each other.

" I'm exhausted," I said, hiding my face in his chest.

" Let's rest then" He said, and I nodded.

" Tomura, I need to tell you something" I said, and he looked at me.

" Yes, what is it?" He looked so concerned.

" I've loved you since we first met, but I knew since we could never touch, you wouldn't love me back," I said and he looked broken.

" I loved you too, I thought you wouldn't like me for the same reason", i giggled.

" Well problem solved" I said as I went back into his arms.

" Also, you're really good at hugs for someone who has never hugged" I said, and he sighed.

" I'm never letting you go," He said, and I nodded as I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up a little while later, still in his arms. I looked at him; he was blushing, why was he so nervous? I gently looked over and saw two of the new recruits laughing while pointing at us. I sighed as I tried to fall back asleep. I don't care what they think, it's not like we have anything to hide.