Shoto Todoroki ~ Unlikely Friends

I skipped down the street as the peaceful fall breeze blew through my hair.

I was going to get food at my local Noodle Cafe. I was so excited I haven't eaten there in forever, and now that it was finally break I could eat there more often. The sun was setting as I walked along its golden rays shining over the ground.

Eventually, I reached the shop and pushed open the door rushing to the counter.

"Miss Yamada" I said cheerfully as the sweet women turned to me her face turning from confusion to a smile.

"Y/N, it's been so long" She said as I reached the counter.

"Yeah, I've been caught up with UA" I chuckled and she smiled.

"The usual?" She asked and I nodded as she returned to the kitchen to make my food.

I turned around to look around the shop, it was exactly the same as I remember it. I looked around until my eyes landed on the familiar boy with multi colored hair.

"Todoroki?" I said out loud on accident quickly clapping my hands over my mouth.

He looked up and saw me his face staying expressionless. I awkwardly walked over to him, may as well start a short conversation.

"What brings you here?" I say trying not to be to awkward.

"They have good food" He said and I nod in agreement.

"Yeah, I live near here I've been coming here for as long as I can remember" I said and he nodded.

"Don't you live far from here?" I said, he was really rich and this definitely wasn't that kind of area.

"I like to get out of the house" He answered.

The awkward silence hit for a few seconds. "What did you order?" He asked looking at me.

"Cold Soba of course" I said and his face lit up slightly.

"Me too" He said and I smiled.

"I see a fellow man of taste" I chuckled, "Y/N" Miss Yamada called out. I was about to turn to grab my food when Todoroki spoke.

"Why don't you eat with me" He said and I nodded as I ran over to the counter to get my food.

I thanked her as I grabbed my food, her giving me a smirk as she saw Todoroki. I walked back over to the table sitting down across from Todoroki as I began to eat. WE started talking again just usual conversation getting to know each other. After a while the conversation started to get deeper.

"So, I'm surprised you prefer a place like this over your rich people restaurants" I said.

"Well I like to get away from all that, especially my dad" He uttered the last part out and it was barely audible.

"Is something going on with your dad?" I asked before sighed and apologizing for my intrusive question.

"It's fine, he just treats me like a pet he only wants me for my quirk, he only hurts the people I care about so I avoid him as much as possible" He said and I looked at him, I would never have guessed that.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I said and he shrugged.

We both eventually finished eating and both decided to get up to leave. I thanked Miss Yamada as we walked out of the shop.

"We should meet her again tomorrow, if you don't mind" I said and he actually smiled.

"Yeah, I'd like that", After that we exchanged numbers before heading our separate ways.

From that day forward we hung out all the time. It started just to eat food at the shop but soon we begin to go to the park together or even go shopping together. I got to know all about him and his family and he learned about me as well. We grew into really close friends. Today we were sitting in the park just talking while on the swings.

"So what's your record for not coming home" I said looking at him and he seemed to think about it.

"Three days" He said and I gasped, "Wow, that's crazy" I said and we both laughed.

"You should sleepover tonight" I said very enthusiastically immediately regretting my forwardness.

"Sure" He said, wow he actually agreed.

"Yes" I cheered as I got up, Todoroki following suit.

Lucky for me my parents were very kind and accepting so they wouldn't mind. I lead him towards my house until we eventually arrived. That's when i remembered he was rich.

"Sorry, it isn't much" I said slightly embarrassed.

"I like it" He said as we went inside slipping off our shoes at the door.

We headed up to my room, luckily I had picked it up earlier. He looked around as I sat on my bed.

"We should watch a movie" I said and he nodded as he awkwardly sat on the bed next to me.

I turned on my TV playing whatever random movie was on. I leaned back as I got comfortably and noticed Todoroki still perched awkwardly at the edge of my bed. I grabbed his waist pulling him towards me. He seemed flustered but eventually cuddles closer to me.

I started to watch the movie leaning into Todoroki. After a while I notcied he was staring at me.

"What is there something on my face?" I asked wiping at my face.

HE didn't say anything as he pulled my hands away from my face replacing them with his.

"You're beautiful" He said looking into my eyes making me blush, he was so hot.

He leaned in and kissed my softly. I became less nervous as I melted into the kiss wrapping my arms around Todoroki. WE eventually broke it apart out of breath as we sat there both blushing furiously.

"I-" I couldn't even say anything, I was just in shock.

"Be my girlfriend" He said and I nodded as I leaned forward pressing my lips onto his again.

Suddenly the door opened and I heard a squeal making me break apart from Todoroki to see my mom.

"Get em'" She said smiling wildly as she shut the door.

Todoroki Only chuckled as he pulled me back towards him into a hug.