Tenya Iida ~ Unusual Circumstances

"What?" I asked, staring at my dad as he read the paper drinking his coffee.

"I said what I said Y/N, I have to go out of town for a month," He repeated his words, still shocking me.

"Where will I stay?" I said standing up.

"Now, now, calm down, I am having you stay with a friend of mine, I believe he has a child your age" He said, and I flopped back down into my seat.

"You don't have time to pout, go get packed" My dad said still not even bothering to look at me.

I groaned as I stood up from the table and walked out of the dining room. He always goes on these stupid trips, is it that hard to just be with your daughter? I walked up the stairs and into my room. I walked towards my closet as I rammaged around eventually finding my suitcase. I pulled out my two suitcases and a duffel bag. I pulled random clothes out of my closet and threw them into the suitacase. I really had to pack for an entire month. After i piled most of my clothes into suitcases I made sure my school uniform was in there. I put a few pairs of shoes in the suitcases as well. Lastly I grabbed my toothbrush, hairbrush, skincare, and other toiletries.

Finally I grabbed my computer, and my chargers. I zipped up everything and sighed as I sat on my bed. I heard a knock at my door at it opened, it was one of the maid.

"Hello madam, may I take your stuff to the car?" She asked.

"Yeah, thank you" I said as she walked in grabbing my bags and leaving.

After she left I grabbed my phone and headed put of my room and back down the stairs. I saw my father standing by the front door looking at his wacth as I arrived.

"All right, I will see you in a month, make sure you behave or there will be concesquences", what a heart warming goodbye.

I walked past him opening the dront door as I saw a nice SUV parked out front. I saw a chauffeur sitting in the drivers seat as I hopped into the back seat.

"Let's go" I chuckled and the driver smiled as he headed off.

I still don't even know who I am staying with. We continued our drive for a while until we reached another house. This house seemde similar in size to mine although it looked more modern. We pulled up to the front of the house and the driver got out and opened my car door.

I walked up to the front door when a door man smiled.

"Welcome, you must be Ms. L/N" He said and I nodded as he opened the door.

As the door opened I saw a sweet looking lady standing there as she smiled.

"You must be Y/N" She said smiling as she walked up to me.

"Yeah" I said awkwardly.

"It's so nice to finally have another girl around the house, having two sons and a husband can be a lot" SHe chuckled and I laughed along.

Suddenly her watch beeped and she looked at me.

"I have to go to work, a hero never rests, but my son can show you around" SHe said and I nodded, I still dn't know who she is.

She walked out the front door and turned to the door man before she left.

"Please make him give her a tour" She said with a sigh and he nodded as she left.

"If you'll excue me ma'am please let me get him" He said and I nodded as I stood there.

I stood there as I looked around, this house was so modern, mine was one of those classic houses. I heard the front door open as I maid brought my bags inside setting them by the front door.

Then I hear footsteps from the stairs, it must be the son.

Then I saw him, Tenya Iida.

"Iida?" I said partially in shock.

"You're the one moving in?" He said and I nodded.

He walked up to me and over at my bags.

"Well, I guess we should start the tour" He said as we headed to a doorway.

He showed me around the house, where the kitchen, the dining room, the offices, the library and through some of the rooms. Eventually we reached a door and he stopped.

"This will be your room, my room is right next door" he said pointing over to his room.

"Thank you" I said smiling and he nodded as he walked to his room.

I opened the door to my room and saw a large room. It was around the same size as mine but everything was more modern and clean looking than mine. I sat on the bed as I looked around, I'm bored.

I got up and left my room as I walked over to Iida's. I knocked a few times on the door and it opened and I saw a slightly annoyed Iida.

"Hi, Are you busy?" I said and he sighed.

"Not really" He said.

"I'm so bored, I figured I'd just annoy you" I said and he opened his door the rest of the way as he walked back inside.

He walked over to his large desk and sat down. I looked around, it's like another library in here.

"What are you studying? WE didn't have much homework", I said and he turned around to face me.

"I have to stay prepared, I study" He said and I sighed.

"You need a hobby beside studying" I said and he seemed annoyed.

"I'm sorry you like failing" He said.

"I do not" I said and he chuckled.

I looked around on his shelves staring at book titles until I found one that looked odd. I grabbed it and opened it, it was a diary.

I giggled slightly as I began to flip through it.

I think I like Y/N

I was in shock as I read it, "Put that down" Iida said as he pulled the journal from my hand.

"You-" I was to shocked to finish the sentence.

"This is a breach of privacy, how could you do something like that, stealing and-" I cut him off by hugging him.

"Sorry I read it" I said and I felt him calm down.

"I'm sorry for yelling" He said.

"Do you, still like me?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes" He said and I felt myself blush.

"I liked you too" I said and I saw him smile.

"May I kiss you?" He asked and I nodded my face turning a bright red.

He leaned down and pressed his lips into mine. I was a short kiss but it was perfect.

I smiled up at him, "i've always wanted to do that" I said and I saw him blush.