Dabi ~ One of Us

Y/N, the cutesy hero.

I hated it, why the cutesy hero, I signed up to be be a hero to fight for goodness and justice not to be treated like a pet to the hero society. Not even my fellow pro heroes took me seriously. I have fought and won countless battles but the public doesn't see it like that.

I groaned as I continued looking through my mail. I saw a letter from UA, that's odd. I quickly opened it and scanned the letter, an invitation for me to help train first years at an extremely secret camp, there wasn't much information but I was told to come to UA as soon as I could to talk to the principle.

I threw on my outfit and a sweatshirt over it as I left. I walked to the train station by my house as I got on the train towards UA. At least it isn't a public event. The ride was short and I got off the train and headed towards UA.

When I arrived I scanned my ID and got let in. I quickly walked towards Principle Nezu's office knocking on the door.

I stood there for a second before the door opened revealing Aizawa, Vlad King, and Nezu. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"What was I called for?" I asked looking around before taking a seat.

"As you most likely know Class 1-A has been target for many villian attacks so we decided the first year hero courses will take a crash course to improve there quirks, we are going to go to the Pussycats training facility. We need your quirk for extra power as well as to provide an extra teacher to the kids" Nezu said and I nodded.

The meeting continued as we went over logistics and plans. After that I was dismissed to pack to pack to leave the next day. I made it home and flopped down onto my bed, why did I agree to this?

I rolled over staring at the ceiling. Why did I become a hero? Did I do it for fame? For Money? I looked up and i thought deeply about it. I did it for justice, for peace. Do hero's really serve justice or do they fight people who have evil quirks?

This wasn't the time to contemplate life. I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next day and got packed for a week as I headed back to UA. When I arrived I saw the students packing onto buses and Aizawa motioned for me so I put my stuff in the 1-A bus before getting on and sitting near the front by Aizawa.

The ride started and was relatively peaceful besides the students giggly conversations. Eventually I fell asleep. When I awoke we were at the place where the students would fight trough the forest.

I got off the bus and saw the Pussycats. Then the kids were sent off and I stood there stretching.

"Y/N" Mandalay said walked towards me.

"Hey Mandalay" I said and she smiled.

"I'm surprised you agreed to this, you're quite a hot shot" She chuckled.

"I needed to get out of the city" I said smiling warmly.

Aizawa turned to us his usual tired face as he headed back onto the bus. I got on as well, Mandalay and Pixie bob following suit. We drove down to the camp arrived in about half an hour. I grabbed my stuff and walked into the teacher area and walked into the small room throing my stuff down before heading back out to the others.

"How are they doing?" I asked Pixie bob.

"Better than I thought they would, they might get here before night" She beamed and I nodded.

The rest of the day was laying around waiting for the students. Eventually around dusk they arrived beaten and bruised and looked exhausted. WE gave them the usual speech before bringing them inside to eat food.