Izuku Midoriya~ Dance

I hadn't really had a crush until recently.

I'm not sure why, but I started seeing Izuku differently lately.

" Come on, class is over" Uraraka said, waving her hand in front of my face and I looked up at her.

" Oh, right" I said as I got up and grabbed my bag.

" Were you daydreaming about you know who?" She said as she nudged me with a smirk.

" Oh, you're so mature" I said, and we both started laughing.

" You guys finally made it," Izuku said as we reached them.

" Yeah this idiot was asleep" Uraraka said smacking the back of my head.

" We should go get food" Tenya said, and we all headed on our way to the cafe by school.

We reached the cafe as we all grabbed a drink and went to sit down at a table.

" Oh yeah, the school dance is this Friday" Uraraka said, and I saw Tenya's face light up.

" That's right," He said loudly.

" Are you going with anyone?" I asked, and I saw Tenya hang his head down, Izuku shake his head and Uraraka turned to me.

" I was thinking about going alone to make a statement," she said and I chuckled.

" What if Katsuki asks you?" I said, and she blushed as I laughed.

We continued to drink and chat for a while, joking and talking about school until it got late.

" Why don't we head out Tenya? We have to make sure the class is behaving," Uraraka said to Tenya while winking at me.

Tenya agreed quickly as they both got up and left, leaving me with Izuku.

" Do you want to walk back together?" I asked as he nodded. We got up and walked together.

We walked in silence until I stopped and turned to him.

" Do you want to go to the dance with me?" I asked quickly, and I saw him blush.

" Yes" He said, I can't believe he said yes.

" Oh, my god" I said under my breath as I continued to walk along with him.

" Does Uraraka like Kacchan?" He asked and I chuckled.

" She will kill me for telling you but yeah, if he asks her I think he might die" I said, and he laughed.

We reached the dorms, and he waved at me as we walked away from each other.

" See you later," He said as we both walked up to our dorms.

I quickly ran to Uraraka's dorm and threw open the door.

" Holy shit," I yelled, she looked up from her phone.

" What?" She said wide eyed.

" We are going to the dance together" I shouted, she smiled and cheered.

" Yes, get em' girl" she said and I couldn't stop smiling.

Before I knew it, Friday had arrived.

I rushed back to the dorms dripping with excitement. I ran into my room and quickly flopped onto my bed, calling Uraraka.

" What is it?" She said into the phone.

" Come help me get ready, please," I said, and I heard a sigh,

" First, the dance is in like four hours, second, Mina is better at this stuff, ask her, I forgot to get a dress so I'm out shopping," She said, she was right,

" Thanks, I will see you later," I said and hung up as I sat up.

I sighed as I got up again. I left my room and headed down the hallway over to Mina's room.

"Mine please help me" I said pushing open her door, and I saw her smirk suspiciously.

" Yes, come closer my child, it is time to prepare" She said, and I sighed as she shoved me on her bed and ran to her closet rummaging through dresses.

" Here we go," she said pulling out a beautiful blue dress.

" Wow, is that for me?" I said, and she nodded.

" It's too small for me, but you are smaller than me so it works" She said as she set the dress on the bed.

" Come here, my daughter time to do your hair" She said motioning to her desk with jazz hands.

" Don't we still have like two hours to get ready?"

" Yes, not enough time we must hurry" She said, and I walked over and sat down and she quickly got to work.

Time went by fast as we joked and laughed while she did my hair. She lightly curled it and pinned it back with pretty gold clips. Then she did my makeup, it matched the dress and surprisingly was light. I checked the time after that. Wow that had taken forever.

" Now put on the dress so we can get going," Mina said and I sighed.

" See you at the dance" I said leaving her room, and she waved as I left.

I made it to my room and quickly slipped on the dress. It was gorgeous. I found a pair of black flats and slipped them on before fidgeting with my hair. I checked the time; it was time to head downstairs to go to the dance.

I ran downstairs and saw a few others already dressed up waiting.

" Wow gorgeous" Mina said, how did she get ready that fast?

" Thanks you too," I said winking at her.

"  Y/N?" I turned around and saw a blushing Deku.

" Hey Deku" I said, and he looked at me.

" You're pretty," He said, I blushed.

" Thanks" I smiled, my face is bright red.

" Let's go to the dance now" I said as I grabbed his hand and dragged him along with me to the gym where the dance was.

Once we arrived I saw the flashing lights and heard the weird music blasting.

" This is gonna be awesome Deku," I cheered and saw his expression soften.

" Yeah!" He cheered as we walked in.

We began dancing around; it was all a blur of laughs and bad dancing before I got tired, exhausted more like.

" Deku, drink break" I said out of breath and he nodded following me to the drinks as I grabbed one and sat at one of the empty tables.

" You okay?" He asked, giggling.

" Yeah" I said, giving him a thumbs up.

" I like you" Deku blurted out and I spit out my drink.

" Are you okay?" He yelled, and I smiled.

" Yeah, just surprised cause I like you too," I said, and he smiled.

" Perfect" He said, and I smiled.

" Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" I asked, and he nodded.

" Well, girlfriend let's go dance" He said, and I laughed following him out to the dance floor,

I guess some stories have happy endings.