Mirio Togata ~ Blushes

Christmas time hit UA, and the school was alive with a buzz. Kids put up decorations, others annoyed their friends with their singing of classic songs, some people shopped for gifts while others just enjoyed the seasonal food. Everything was all good and well, except for a special someone, Y/N.

Y/N hated the cold more than anything. She would wear as many layers as she could and complain about constantly. Not that she hated the holidays, she just hated the weather that came along with them.

On this afternoon you could find her in class 3-A's common room under all the blankets she could find as she glared at people playing in the snow outside.

"How could they even do that" I muttered as I saw them throwing snow at one another. It made me cold just watching it.

I curled up further into my cocoon of warmth as I looked over to see people decorating inside the common room. Then suddenly the door burst open and a tall Mirio burst in. To no one's surprise, he was decked out in Christmas clothing, wearing his signature wide smile and covered with a light layer of snow.

"Yeah, Christmas!" He cheered, making everyone chuckle as they returned to three decorations.

He looked around the room as he walked by, everyone complimenting their decorations. He got closer to me and I attempted to hide myself in the blankets.

"Not obvious at all Y/N" I heard him say, and I uncovered myself glaring at him, "Come on it's the Christmas season, cheer up" He said and I shook my head pulling my blankets closer to me.

He sighed as he grabbed some blankets and pulled them away, leaving just me in my sweatpants and sweatshirt. I shivered at the sudden cold. He is so cruel.

"It's so cold," I said, and he sighed.

"Come on, let's go do something, then you'll be less cold" He said as he grabbed my hands pulling me up from the couch. There really was no fighting him when he was motivated. I followed him towards the front door. We both slipped on our shoes and grabbed our coats.

"Do I have to go?" I said, and he chuckled as he dragged me out into the cold.

The cold air hit my face, and I flinched. It was so freaking cold. I stood there wrapping my arms around myself for warmth.

Mirio POV:

I stared at her; I don't know how I got her out of her pile of blankets. SHe stood there shivering slightly, her large coat drowning out her figure.

I looked at her face, a pink blush was atop her cheeks from the cold. Her nose was also a light pink as she stood there.

"I hate this" She muttered as she stood there.

I picked up a snowball without her noticing, and I threw it at her. She was shocked as she stumbled over falling backwards onto the grass. I giggled as I ran over to her, helping her up.

She looked at me, her hair now covered in snow as she glared at me, the blush on her cheeks deepening. I saw her grab a snowball and throw it back at me as I laughed.

After that, it started a snowball fight. After a while I noticed she was enjoying herself as we threw it back and forth. After a while she collapsed onto the snow, catching her breath from laughter.

I sat next to her in the snow for a few seconds before I got up and grabbed her hands, helped her up. I noticed her hands were bare; she wasn't wearing gloves. They were icy to the touch and red.

I grabbed her hands in mine to warm them up. I looked over to her standing there looking confused as I held her hands.

"You should've worn gloves" I said, and she sighed.

I saw her shiver again. She looks so cold. I let go of her hands as I unzipped my jacket. She looked confused but before she could ask anything I pulled her into my chest. I wrapped my jacket around her as I did so.

Y/N POV:

I stood there, my face heating up from the closeness. I wrapped my arms around him as I put my face against his chest, he was surprisingly warm. I could hear his heartbeat, it was beating pretty fast.

"Can we go inside" I muttered as I looked up at him.

"Sure" He said and I broke myself apart from Mirio. The new found cold made me shiver.

We both walked towards the door and inside. I slipped off my shoes and hung up my coat and waited for Mirio to do the same. Once I saw he was ready I raced back over to the couch I was on earlier and flopped down onto it. I saw Mirio walking over and noticed the kids had finished decorating. Once Mirio reached me he grabbed my hands and lifted me off the couch.

Next thing I know he had turned around and was laying on the couch. I gasped as he lay there laughing at my reaction.

"You stole my couch" I said as I lightly hit his chest.

He grabbed my wrist pulling me on top of him. My face blushed harshly as I lay there on top of him.

"Is it cold again? You're blushing like you were outside" He said playfully and I felt my face heat even more.

I buried my face into his chest as he placed his arms around me.

"Oh, hey look" He said, and I looked up at him.

"What?" I asked, and he smiled, "Mistletoe" He said, and before I could see where it was I felt him kiss me.

He pulled away, his face now sharing the same blush as mine.

"Sorry" He said, and I shook my head as I leaned into him, kissing him on the lips.

He placed his hand on my neck as he pulled me in closer to him. I smiled when the kiss broke away.

"Merry Christmas" I said, not being able to contain my grin.

"Merry Christmas" He replied as he pulled me back against his chest.

Maybe the holidays weren't so bad.