Katsuki Bakugo ~ Deafening

** a telekinesis quirk, like Inko's but more powerful"

Y/N Midoriya. Izuku's twin sister.

Ever since I've remembered we've been best friends. I remember growing up we started to grow distant when I gained a quirk and he didn't. It was tough but I never stopped encouraging him and part of me grew to hate the fact I had a quirk.

As a result of being Izuku's twin I grew up right next to the hot headed Bakugo. Unlike my brother though I stayed clear of him, he was nothing but trouble. I remember the many times Izuku would come home crying and bruised and i would fix him up while encouraging him, I always hated the fact someone with a quirk would hurt those without.

Now though it was time to apply to schools. I knew Izuku's dream was to go to UA so I applied with him. I knew there was no way he would get in but I wanted to be by his side, I wouldn't go if he didn't get in.

The day of the entrance exam we were in separate arenas and I did pretty well. I remember while leaving I heard tale of a kid that took out the biggest monster. I waited outside UA until I saw Izuku run up to me smiling.

That was a little while ago and today two letters arrived in the mail. I grabbed mine and rushed to my room, Izuku doing the same. I quickly opened the letter and All might popped out on a hologram welcoming me to UA. I was so happy, I did it.

I rushed out of my room and into Izuku's to see him watching All might accept him. He turned around and saw me and started crying. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"You did it, we are going to UA together!" I said and he smiled widely and my mom walked in smiling and shedding tears.

***

It's been a while since I've started at UA now. I walked into class and heard the usually shouts of Bakugo but this time something caught my attention.

"You wanna be how dare you try to best me, it would be better if you just died" Bakugo screamed at Izuku who got up and left the room, I saw Uraraka go after him.

This is it, he has gone far enough.

I walked over to him and he looked up at me. "Leave my brother alone you bitch" I said as I through a punch at his face. I heard a crack and I saw bakugo look up at me his nose bleeding and him seeming more angry than I've ever seen him.

"You" He said anger dripping from him voice.

"You can hurt me all you want but if you talk to my brother that way again I won't hesitate to do a lot worse" I said as I walked to my seat and grabbed my bag. The day is over anyways I'm just gonna leave.

I walked out of the classroom and down the hallway angrily. I eventually reached the exit and left out walking across campus. I heard footsteps near me and I turned around and saw a pissed Bakugo lunge at me. I closed my eyes and heard a loud blast right in my ears. Then suddenly it was gone, my hearing.

Bakugo rushed towards me again looking ready to swing.

"Bakugo" I said, why can't I hear anything.

He stopped, thank god he stopped. He walked up to me and I saw his mouth moved but I couldn't hear him, that's saying something seeing as he's really loud.

"I can't hear" I said and tears came to my eyes.

" What did you do" I said as I fell to my knees, the utter silence was deafening.

I felt a hand grab my arm and I pulled away moving backwards. I looked up and saw Bakugo who seemed angry, but not like before. He was about to say something and stopped as he grabbed my arm, this time i couldn't break free. He lifted me up and held me as he walked me back towards the school. I kept hitting him, he didn't seem to notice though.

Eventually we reached recovery girls office. Bakugo pushed open the door and quickly walked me over to a bed setting me down. As he walked over to recovery girl saying something, i only saw there lips move. She walked over to me quickly as she gently placed a hand on my arm before using her quirk on me.

My hearing began to return and I could hear everything again. I smiled as I began to cry.

"Thank you" I said to there nurse who smiled.

"Remember to be safe, and you should rest it took a lot of your energy.

She walked off to her office leaving me alone with Bakugo.

"Get out" I said to him and he looked at me looked sad.

"Just hear me out please" He said and I looked at him not saying anything.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do anything, I just-" He cut off, this was probably scary for him too.

I motioned for him to come closer to me and sit in the chair beside the bed. He walked over and sat in it not bothering to look me in the eyes.

"It's fine, I did tell you that you could hurt me just not my brother" I said leaning back.

"Can you ever forgive me" He said.

"For this, I can, for bullying my brother to no end and hating on people without quirks I don't think I can ever forgive you" I said and it went silent. "You are no hero, you hurt more people than you ever help, you lack what it takes" I said and he seemed to get angry.

He was about to say something and I cut him off. "But, that's why we are here to become heroes, as long as you learn to change there is hope, I hope I can inspire you to be the best hero" I said and I looked at the ceiling.

"Why do you care" He said and I saw tears falling down his face. "Because, I want you to be there for my brother, I'm just not strong enough to protect him, and he keeps breaking every bone, I just want someone I can trust to have his back" I said and he wiped his tears looking at me.

"I'll be a great hero for you" He said, he almost seemed pained to be saying something nice.

"You are already my hero" I said as I placed my hand on his cheek wiping tears away.

Next thing I know he pulled me into a kiss before quickly pulling away. He blushed but I knew what he meant, he loved me and he didn't even need to say it.