Izuku Midoriya ~ Waterpark

"Momo no" I chided as I slouched in my chair.

"I swear Y/N, It's a summer party everyone is going," She replied fed up with me.

"It's outside" I said  as I dramatically pretended to faint.

"You are in a hero course idiot, it's not like you don't go outside or exercise," SHe said.

"Yeah, but that's mandatory" I said sitting up and looking at her.

"If I by you ice cream will you go".

"Damn you know your audience," I laughed, "Fine, when is it again?"

" This afternoon, do you pay any attention?" She asked..

"Sorry I'm stupid".

"Oh yeah, Izuku is going by the way" SHe said and looked at her as she smirked.

"And you started with ice cream!" I yelled and she burst out laughing.

"I'm just saying" She said getting up. 

"I'll get you by 1, be ready or I'll make Mina beat you up" She said and I nodded as she walked towards her dorm.

I looked down at my phone, eleven thirty, I have plenty of time. I got up as I walked to my dorm. I opened my door as I headed inside. I tosses my phoneonto my bed as I walked over to my closet as I looked for my swimsuit. I found it, my plain one piece suit, perfect. I tossed it onto my desk chair as I went to my bed and flopped down. I snuggled into the blankets as I waited.

"I knew it!" A voice shouteed startling me awake. 

"Huh" I said sititng up.

"You fell asleep idiot" Momo said throwing a pillow at me.

"You have ten minutes" SHe yelled as she left.

I groaned as I got out of bed. I pulled on the swimsuit and tossed on a loose sundress over it. I pulled up my hair before heading out.

"Now you can stop complaining" I said to Momo who was waiting outside. 

I followed Momo out as I saw practically the whole class standing and waiting. Momo ushered everyone outside where her parents cars were. I followed her into the first one with Mina Hagakure, Uraraka, Jiro, and Tsuyu. We all got in and began to play loud music as we goofed off. Eventually the car reached the waterpark and we all got out of the car. The boys arrived soon after and the excitement grew.

"Let's go" MIna cheered and we all headed inside. We found an area of chairs and set our stuff down as we all got ready to swim. I stayed by Momo as she applied sunscreen. I took off my coverup as I looked around, damn everyone else was so pretty. 

I followed Momo into the main pool where sme of the other's were as we all began to talk and have a good time. After a while Momo turned to me.

"Hey I wanna go on the slide, wanna come?" She said, I was so sacred of heights. 

"No, i'll stay here" I said and she sighed as She got out of the pool and headed with Tsuyu to the slide. 

I swam over to the others and found Izuku, 

"Why aren't you with Momo?" He asked looking at me.

"She went to the slide" I said trying to not be awkward. 

"Are you scared of heights?" HE asked, since when was he so blunt. 

"Yeah" I muttered and I saw him smile.

"Come on, let's go, gotta get you over the fear." He said and before I could protest he had grabbed my hand and began to drag me off towards the tallest slide. 

We got in the surprisingly short line as we waited.

"This is gonna be awesome" He said as he bounced with excitement. 

"We should just go" I said and he grabbed my hand.

"Come on, this is one of those slides with a two person raft anyways" He said and I sighed.

We contineud our way up with metal death trap Izuku looking more excitedwith every step. My legs began to shake slightly as we got closer to the top. I grabbed onto Izuku's arm as we continued our way up.

Eventually we reached the top and were ushered into a raft. I sat down behind Izuku as the nerves hit me.

"I'm so scared" I mutteredand I heard him chuckle slightly.

"You'll be okay" He said right as the raft was sent off. 

I screamed as we flew down the slide the water splashing and spraying onto me as we went. Before long we hit the bottom with a large splash. Me and Izuku climbed out of the raft and put it up as he turned to me.

"See that was fun" He said smiling.

"Maybe for you" I said and he chuckled.

"Why don't we get ice cream?" He asked.

"Yay! Ice cream!" I cheered and he smiled as we headed to the concession stand. 

We reached it and Izuku got us both an ice cream. I began to eat it as we headed back over to the chairs. We sat across from each other on the sam chair as we ate.

"Isn't this so much better than a slide?" I said smiling. 

"Hmm" He said as he leaned into me. 

I blushed and froze as he kissed me.

I was in shcok but he seemed just as shcoked at his own actions.

"I'm so sorry" He stuttered out and I smiled.

"I like you too" I said smiling and he smiled.

"you're icecream tastes good" He said and I blushed.

How was he so nervous yet so smooth. I leaned against him as we sat there eating, what a great trip to the waterpark.