Twenty-Four

(last chapter was a little short and really bad so double update)

S I M O N E
Kai gets out of the car, temporarily making me nervous. He rounds around the red truck before coming to my side of the car.

"Why are we here?" I ask, not entirely in a positive mood.

"Why so many questions?"

I look back up at the flickering sign of the convenient store. It's really not all convenient if you think about it.

Kai opens my door with a very non enthusiastic smile, basically ripping it off its hinges. The door makes a creaking noise even a he gestures me out of the truck. "Come on," he does this sort of gesture with his hands.

"What? We're practically wanted with a bounty on our heads and you want to go into some sort of Wal-Mart?" I ask, undoing my seatbelt and allowing him to pull me out.

I stumble across the parking lot, following Kai. He is now wearing a nice black shirt that fits him perfectly along with black skinny jeans. He walks infront of me arrogantly, still denying to have a serious conversation with me for more than one minute.

He pushes the doors to the store wide open and walks right in. The bell rings, and the doors stay open to allow me to walk right through them.

So much for not attracting any attention.

Kai looks at everyone and everything like they are his subjects. His look is extremely and utterly arrogant.

Kai walks down the hallway, finding an isle easily. He glances back to make sure I'm following him.

"What are you doing?" I ask, raising my eyebrows at him and crossing my arms.

"Don't give me that look, kitten." He gives me an odd kind of glare before gesturing me further down the isle.

"What look?"

"Just stop! Shut up with all the questions." He raises his had and let's it fall after pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Why are we here?" I can't help but smile, because honesty Kai is the funniest person to mess with.

"Kitten I swear..." He warns and looks down the isles. Finally we stop. In the hair and make up isle.

"You've got to be shitting me..." I watch as he grabs a box off the shelf. He stares at it before tossing it at me. I jump from fright but end up catching the lightweight box. Quickly I look down at it.

Temporary blonde hair dye.

"There's no way I'm dying my hair blonde." I shake my head and throw it back at him. I have nothing against blondes, I just like my hair style.

"Never said you were. It's for me." Kai studies for me for a moment.

I feel like laughing my ass of right now.
But I won't.
He narrows his eyes and watches me for a second. "There's no way I'm changing my hair color."

He frowns. "Fine," he turns to the other side of the isle. Eye products. "Here." He snatches two boxes off the shelf and tosses them to me.

Green and brown contacts.

Nodding, I decide to agree with this because it's either this or dying my hair.

This is actually one convenient store to have this many products.

Kai brushes past me and pull me towards the cash register. On the way there he grabs a pair of fake clear lensed glasses and some sun glasses. Before he can walk any further I grab a few packets of hair ties.