Seventeen

(Best episode of TVD was on tonight! Kai was so hot and ugh)

S I M O N E
Interrogation. It's not exactly what it is like portrayed as in the movies.

"Simone, what do you know of Malachai Parker?" Nick asks pushing the file closer to me.

"Nick, what is this?" I ask, not willing to change topics. I'm still curious to what he is so angry about. Besides the fact he knows about Kai/Mason.

"Answer the question, Simone," Nick glares, holding the question he had asked earlier.

"He killed his family. I killed mine." I say coldly, shrugging slightly.

M A L A C H A I
They have her. They have what's mine locked up inside a cage where I'm unable to get to her. Or is that so? Do they believe they can lock her up so safely away from me?

The security there isn't too strong. I've seen it before. But there's not to many witches in the area that I can feed off of. Maybe this will have to be done old fashioned.

The black shitty car pulls its way up towards the empty field. But with the flick of my wrist it's suddenly holding a small white house. My home.

Dad hasn't made any appearances lately, which I'm thankful for.

Quietly I make my way down into the basement and pull out a small case. Inside it sits a knife, and a few guns for hunting. What a stupid idiotic sport. Why kill animals when there is six billion living breathing targets?

There is no longer a secret for Simone to keep. I'm honestly still deciding whether the gun is for her, or for the people standing between me and her.

I guess we will find out when I get there. I think as I slide the clip into the gun and make my way back upstairs. The emotions that I'm reminded of when walking through this household fuel me. The pain my siblings went through courses through me.
"This is going to be fun."

S I M O N E
"You need to answer truthfully, Sim." Nick sighs as he opens Kai's folder.

"Where's my lawyer? Aren't you supposed to get one?" I say and kick my feet up onto the table.

"You need to take this seriously," he says angrily, "this is a very serious matter."

"This is a very serious matter." I mock in a low tone and try to keep a straight face.

"This isn't a joke, Simone. You are in deep shit right now. This man," he points to Kai, "has been going by the name of Mason. He is the one who befriended you. He is the one who punched that kid."

"He punched the kid who had me pinned against a locker. That's not considered evil." The words roll of my tongue as I stick out my chin.

That's when he pulls out the pictures. There's at least twenty of them. All from desperate angles and different people. But all contain the color red. And all are of a dead body, whether it's a boy or a girl. "This is evil," Nick stands up and points, "he killed over twenty people now, Simone. This boy, is not your friend. We have reason to believe that he has killed an elderly man, so now add that to the list. Oh, and don't forget that this man harmed your father."

"He is not my father. This boy is not my friend. Therefore, none of this shit is my problem." I say and point where he is as well, replying with equal force.

"That night when a vase fell on my head, it wasn't a vase." He says in his unusually pissed off tone. "This man hit me across the head. He was at your house. It wasn't a dream of mine, it happened. So even if you lie, I know what the truth is."