Authors Note; Please Read

I'd like to thank *tears up* I'd like to thank the academy, Ashton Irwin, Caitlyn Jenner, and Will Smith.

Yeah this is why I don't write late at night.

On a more serious note, I honestly don't know what to say. I have too much to say, so this will probably be really long.

Please comment throughout this because this is your last update on this book. Funny jokes/comments would be good right now because I'm sad, as always.

First off, it's been a journey. The following paragraphs will probably sound like some graduation speech, and for that, I'm sorry.

My writing at the beginning of this was quite harsh. For those of you who got to this point, thank you.

For those of you who were here since the first couple chapters, I'd like you to give yourselves a giant hug from me. Is that weird? Probably.

For those of you who stuck with this book even though it was like months between each update, thank you. I can't describe how loyal you are.

I appreciate the funny comments, nice and supporting comments, and even the pleas for another chapter. That showed me how dedicated you guys were and it was fantastic.

Your endless compliments helped me get through the roller coaster that was 2014-2015. Without you, I'd probably wouldn't have made it this far.

Thank you to those whom read the chapters the moment I updated, which was basically at midnight each time. Sorry, I'm basically nocturnal.

I now might be continuing with Insanity, and the new book I've made. So here's a shameless promotion in italics, because it's more official. lol nvm deleted that.

let's talk music bc why not. i referenced 5sis a lot in thus book. theyre an amazing band who have more to them than just She Looks So Perfect. 5sos, All Time Low, Blink-182, My Chemical Romance, and tons of other music have brought me here.

The summer's almost over and I'm not ready for another year. I'll continue to use wattpad as an escape from school this next year.

And all I can say is thank you. It feels like just yesterday I was sitting in a chair at my friend's house, making the first cover for this book.

That was the day Malachai Parker was introduced on The Vampire Diaries.

So I'd like to thank my friend HannahRunde  for pushing me into writing this. I have no clue if she's still reading, but regardless I thank her.

And finally I thank those of you who read this entire book, including this Authors Note.

I mean, who here read this whole entire update? Because you guys are the true heroes.

Sincerely, Nicole xx