002

Seven years later (at the age of eleven)

"Fred Weasley! Keep your hands of that!" I yelled at him. He put back the candy and ran towards me. He lifted me up and when George entered the room he started laughing. "Hand her to me!" George said to Fred. George walked over to us and Fred handed me over to George.

George lifted me higher in the air. His arms started shaking and I could feel that I was about to fall. George turned into the direction of my bed and couldn't hold me anymore. I fell on the bed with my back and laughed.

"Sorry Y/n! Are you okay?" George definetly was the more protective twin. "I'm fine George! I fell on the bed remember. Most beds are soft." I watched the embarresment and guilt in his eyes.

"Don't worry about it, I was trying to move too much." He looked at me thankfully for saving him from days of being teased by Fred about his leck of muscles.

"Kids! Breakfast is ready!" Molly called from the kitchen. Bill and Charlie rushed down and the twins followed. I took my time.

"Look! Y/n! Our letters!" Fred yelled with full exitement. "Where!" I yelled. George trew a envelope in my direction. It fell on the ground. "I thought that by now you would know I'm not really good at catching things." I told him. "Really? Then why are you so good at quidditch when we play it in the garden?" I didn't anwer to the question. "I'm not! I'm too clumsy."

When we stood inside Diagon Alley. A lot of wizards and witches where running around with their children.
"I need to get my money at Gringotts, I will see you later."

"Will you be okay dear? Don't wander off." Molly said. I nodded and went in the other direction. I went to my vault and took some of the money my mother had left me. It was alot, and I knew the Weasleys didn't have it all too easy when it comes to money. So I never took them here. It just feels... wrong.

"I went back to look for the Weasleys. I saw a few readheaded people and walked after them. "Fred! George!"
The boys turned around and grabbed my arms. "How did it go?" I raised a small bag with my money and we entered Olivanders. "Hello?" Molly said.

An old looking man came from the back of the shop. "Ah! More Weasley's! How fantastic. And who are you?" The man asked. "Y/n Mcgonagall sir."

"Mcgonagall's niece, right?" I nodded at the man. "Let's see." He went to the back and came back with three small long boxes. "What about this one?" I held the wand in my hand and instantly felt cold. "I don't think this is the one sir." He handed me another one. "Go on, give it a small wave." I waved the wand through the air and a yellow glow fell on us. "I think you found your wand."

After giving Olivander my money Fred and George tested some wands. Fred found his one pretty easy. George had some more trouble finding the perfect wand for him. Finding the rest of our schoolthings like books and robes went faster than expected. We went back to the Burrow and had some tea.

"Hey Y/n! George and I were thinking about making candy that changes the colour of your hair!" Fred said exited.
"Good idea! I'll help!" We went upstairs and Molly smiled at us.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

"Just run through that wall. Fred, George? You go first. Fred and George ran through the wall between platform 9 and 10. I went after them. The rest came behind us. "Ready Y/n?" Molly asked me. "Yes! I'm going to miss you but I can see my aunt again!" Molly smiled at me. "Come here you kids." She pulled us into a tight group hug.
"Mom we have to go, the train will leave in a few minutes."

"Yes, you are right Fred. Off you go. I love you all! And behave!" We stepped into the train and went looking for an compartment. "I can't wait until we get at Hogwarts!"

"Me neither Fred!" George said full of exitement. George looked at me for a second.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

"It was Great Molly! My aunts classes are so great! Everyone in Gryffindor is so nice! The Slytherins don't really like the Gryffindors but that's fine."

Molly smiled at all of us. "Lets get you guys home, so you can tell me all about it."

We spend the whole Christmas morning talking on and on about how great Hogwarts is. "Sounds like you three had lots of fun!" Arthur spoke. The twins nodded heavily and dug into their food that Molly placed in front of them.

"Y/n? Are you hungry?" Molly asked me. I nodded and she put a plate filled with her delicious food in front of me. I dug in and thanked her. "Mom? Can we throw around with the quaffle later?" Fred asked. George his smile appeard after hearing Molly agree.

"Your dad will stay with you, won't you dear?" Arthur sighed and then smiled.
"I will." I wasn't the best at quidditch. I liked it but I was too clumsy to ever be part of the Gryffindor team.

"Y/n! Catch!" Fred threw the quaffle at me without me noticing it. The quaffle hit my head and I fell if my broom. I was lucky I wasn't that high in the air.

George rushed to me and helped me inside.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

"Just remember Y/n-"

"Yes, I know. Be carefull, I hit my head pretty hard." I finished Molly's sentence. "You two take care of her." The twins nodded at their mom and we said goodbye for the last time this schoolyear. We hopped on the train and sat down. Someone came into our compartment and asked if he could sit with us. Fred and George agreed and I didn't really mind. The boy was really nice and just like the twins he had a lot of energy.

We arrived at Hogwarts, and the rest of the schoolyear went by.

(Word count: 1049)

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁