029

Recap

Your pov:
"George? How is your hand?"

"It is better. Don't worry about it to much."

"You know I will."

"Yeah I do." He kissed my cheek.

A/N:
I KNOW IT IS SHORTTT. I'm sorry. This chapter is kind of a filler. I feel like this story is getting less fun to write so in the next chapter I'm making kind of a time jump and I hope I will have some more motivation and inspiration. I hope you will like it!
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to bed, Fred can tell me about asking her out tomorrow." I kissed George his cheek. "I'm back!"
Fred suddenly yelled. "Oy brother! How did it go?" George asked his smiling brother. "She agreed!"

I hugged him and went up the stairs.

(huge) 🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

Your pov:
I was in the appartment above the joke shop. The boys had sold a lot lately. It was more quiet now. Half of Diagon Alley was abandoned and we never really left the shop. Only when we needed something or when we vistited the Burrow.

"Y/n! Can you help for a second?" George called. I got downstairs and walked up to the boys. "Wha- How did this happen?" A had fallen over and Fred was stuck under it.

"I accidentally knocked it over, and now Freddie here, is stuck." George smirked.

"Yeah, Yeah. I know, hilarious." Fred mouthed.

"Ahww, does Freddie need help?" George pouted. I laughed.

"Yes! Now, help me please. My leg hurts" I shook my head while laughing and helped George lift the shelve. Fred crawled away from it and Angelina walked in. "Fred? What happend to you?" She asked while laughing with me and George.

"Hey love, little accident. I'm fine." He kissed her and smiled.

They had been dating for a while now. After Fred asked her out they went on a couple of dates, and everything kind of automaticly happend. Angelina was going to move in next week and everyone was exited. Mostly Fred and me.

Ron and Hermione were on the run or something with Harry. They never told anyone what they were going to do. After the attack on the wedding everyone kind of fled.

Lee came in shortly after. Lee and the twins made a secret show to keep everyone posted about what was happening in the world. "Hello folks!" Lee shouted through the shop.

Last night we got a letter from my dad saying that he and Remus moved in together. It was nice knowing they were happy. Remus always wanted a child. My dad already had me, but it's Remus never got the change to have a child. My dad said that if they both got out of this war alive they would adopt a baby.

I am so incedibly happy for them.

Fred, George and Lee left to their secret hiding place for another episode episode of their show. Angelina and I would listen together while making dinner. The boys wanted to grab food on their way back but Angelina and I dissagreed. We made some soup and other things and set the table. The boys came bursting in and had bags with them.

"Did you stop at a shop!?" Angelina snapped. "You know the danger!"

"Ang, Calm down. Come with us." Fred said. I raised my eyesbrows and put my hand on my hips. George smirked at me and left with Angelina and Fred. Lee joined me in the kitchen to finish some things. "Don't get mad at him, we didn't stop at a shop." Lee then said.

"Then where did those baas come from?"

"They were all empty exept for one. I can't really say what is in it." He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys better have a good reason when I find out."

He chuckled and helped me put the soup and everything else on the table.

"Hey love," George kissed me and I kissed him back. "come with me after dinner. I have something I want to show you." I nodded and sat down.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

"Dinner was good, girls. I should go home. Good luck Georgie!" He winked at me and left. Good luck with what?

"Love?" George asked. I walked up to him and we apparated to a green field filled with grass while the sun was starting to set.

"This is the same place we had that picknick, isn't it?" He nodded and took me to the tree we sat next to last time.

"Y/n?" I was staring at the sunset. "Oh yeah, sorry. It's just so beautiful."

"It is, and somehow you are even more beautiful." He whispered in my ear. Even after all this time George Weasley still managed to make me blush.

"Y/n, I love you so much,"

"I love yo-"

"and you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. You have made me complete. I always felt like I was missing something, and now that I found it... I am never letting it go." He took my hand and stared into my eyes.

"Geo-"

"I know it is early, and were young. But it's the truth."

I kissed him on his soft lips. I pulled back. "I love you Georgie. Forever."

"And always. And that is why I have a question for you. Y/n, will you marry me? And do me the honours of being mine, for the rest of our lives?"

I couldn't believe what just went through my ears. He asked me to be his wife. I know we are young. But I don't want to wait any longer. I love him so much. And that is all that matters to me.

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄸🄽🄶 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁